Tag Archives: Sportech
- Sportech joins World Lottery Association
23 October 2019
Sportech, the international gaming technology business, is pleased to announce that it has been accepted as an Associate Member of the World Lottery Association.
- SIS selects Sportech to provide global commingling solution
16 July 2019
SIS (Sports Information Services) and Sportech PLC today announced a global commingling totalisator agreement that will allow SIS to create and disseminate a worldwide pool for greyhound racing.
- Sportech CEO Gaughan exiting role after only nine months
13 November 2018
UK-listed race betting operator Sportech announces that CEO Andrew Gaughan is stepping down at the end of February 2019 after nine month in the role.
- Sportech eyes US sports betting push to boost flat revenue
22 August 2018
UK-listed race betting operator Sportech eyes US sports betting opportunities after H1 results reveal largely flat revenue and earnings.
- Playtech tapping former Sportech CEO to bolster US ambitions
20 August 2018
Playtech is reportedly adding former Sportech CEO Ian Penrose as a non-executive director to help steer the company's US market ambitions.
- Sportech shares lose half their value after failing to find buyer
15 March 2018
UK betting operator Sportech sees its shares lose over half their value after announcing that it had failed to identify a buyer for the company.
Sportech CEO exits as company launches business review
18 September 2017
Playtech tapping former Sportech CEO to bolster US ambitions
20 August 2018
Betway adds new CEO; Sportech says it doesn’t need CEO or CFO
6 November 2017