Tag Archives: Sportech
- SIS selects Sportech to provide global commingling solution
July 16, 2019
SIS (Sports Information Services) and Sportech PLC today announced a global commingling totalisator agreement that will allow SIS to create and disseminate a worldwide pool for greyhound racing.
- Sportech CEO Gaughan exiting role after only nine months
November 13, 2018
UK-listed race betting operator Sportech announces that CEO Andrew Gaughan is stepping down at the end of February 2019 after nine month in the role.
- Sportech eyes US sports betting push to boost flat revenue
August 22, 2018
UK-listed race betting operator Sportech eyes US sports betting opportunities after H1 results reveal largely flat revenue and earnings.
- Playtech tapping former Sportech CEO to bolster US ambitions
August 20, 2018
Playtech is reportedly adding former Sportech CEO Ian Penrose as a non-executive director to help steer the company's US market ambitions.
- Sportech shares lose half their value after failing to find buyer
March 15, 2018
UK betting operator Sportech sees its shares lose over half their value after announcing that it had failed to identify a buyer for the company.
- Betway adds new CEO; Sportech says it doesn’t need CEO or CFO
November 6, 2017
Online gambling operator Betway promotes Anthony Werkman as new CEO; Sportech says it doesn't need to fill vacant CEO or CFO positions, at least, for now.
Belgium mulls sanctions against Betway over lack of transparency
January 24, 2019