Tag Archives: Spelinspektionen
- Ninja Casino’s Swedish license yanked due to AML, social failures
June 17, 2019
Sweden's gambling regulator revokes license held by Global Gaming (Ninja Casino) over serious failures in AML and social responsibility obligations.
- Spelinspektionen takes on money laundering with new efforts
June 14, 2019
Spelinspektionen has continued to work to ensure that Sweden’s gambling operations are clean and legitimate, continuously holding gambling providers accountable for their actions.
- Sweden’s Spelinspektionen continues crackdown on gaming irregularities
June 4, 2019
Swedish gambling regulator Spelinspektionen made it clear that it would work diligently to prevent gaming operators from breaking, or even bending, the rules.
- Sweden needs a partner to help vet gambling license applicants
May 14, 2019
Spelinspektionen is now looking for a company that can help it enforce its rules and assist with the license application verification process.
- Spelinspektionen warns against under-age football wagers
May 1, 2019
Swedish operators have been caught offering lines on an under-age football match, and the regulator is warning them to cut it out.
- Sweden spanks Aspire Global for self-exclusion failures
April 23, 2019
Sweden's gambling regulator slaps $321k penalty on Aspire Global subsidiary for allowing self-excluded gamblers to access online gambling products.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
Christmas comes early: Sweden release draft gambling legislation
December 21, 2017
Sweden receives 55 online gambling license applications
October 8, 2018
Google eyeing takeover of Bwin.party ahead of New Jersey launch
September 13, 2013