Tag Archives: Spelinspektionen
- Who really gets the Jackpot under the new Swedish Gambling act?
11 November 2019
The new Swedish Gaming Act came into force with many operators, affiliates or even game developers feel the weight after a year of enforcement.
- Micromanagement could kill legal gambling in Sweden, says trade group
8 November 2019
While having regulations in place can help any gambling market mature and protect consumers, micromanaging could prove to be counterproductive.
- Sweden gambling regulator clears Bet365, others of underage bets
17 October 2019
Sweden's gambling regulator clears four operators -- including Bet365 -- of taking wagers on matches involving underage athletes.
- Sweden’s gambling regulator wins some, loses some court rulings
15 October 2019
Online gambling operator Cherry AB loses appeal of Swedish regulator's two-year license limit; court reduces Casino Cosmopol's anti-money laundering fine.
- LeoVegas wins court fight over Swedish online gambling license
9 October 2019
Online gambling operator LeoVegas wins court fight over Swedish regulator's decision to issue company a two-year license rather than normal five-year term.
- Sweden penalizes four operators for underage match betting
22 August 2019
Sweden's online gambling market posts modest growth in Q2 while regulatory fines four more operators for accepting bets on underage sports.
Christmas comes early: Sweden release draft gambling legislation
21 December 2017
Sweden receives 55 online gambling license applications
8 October 2018
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
30 November 2018
Gambling companies account for 10% of Swedish TV advertising
12 September 2016