Tag Archives: spain
- China offers more hints re restarting online lottery sales
November 28, 2017
China's Ministry of Finance meets with Spanish gaming regulators to discuss how to control online "lottery activity and other games."
- Cirsa Gaming weighs IPO, minority stake sale options
November 22, 2017
Billionaire Manuel Lao Hernandez must be having sleepless nights thinking about the future of Cirsa Gaming Corp. SA (Cirsa).
- Spanish brick-and-mortar casino offering first-time deposit bonus
November 14, 2017
The Gran Casino de La Mancha in Toledo, Spain takes a page out of online gambling sites' playbook by offering 20% first-time cash deposit bonuses.
- Spain’s online gambling revenue surges on sports betting, slots
October 31, 2017
Spain's regulated online gambling market reports revenue shooting up 37.3% in Q3 thanks to sports betting and slots, but even poker posts gains.
- Spain to issue more online gambling licenses
September 21, 2017
Spain's gaming regulator says it will open a one-year period in which online gambling operators can apply for new market licenses.
- Madrid makes life more difficult for would-be casino developers
September 6, 2017
Madrid's regional government drafts law changes that will make it even more difficult for would-be casino developers to achieve local permits.