Tag Archives: spain
- Becky’s Affiliated: Tax relief in the Spanish market & more with Willem van Oort
November 1, 2018
Becky Liggero discussed with Willem van Oort about an opportunity in the maturing Spanish market and the upcoming “Gaming in Spain” conference.
- 7 reasons to attend the 2018 Gaming in Spain Conference
October 23, 2018
If you are interested in Spain’s booming iGaming market, the 2018 Gaming in Spain Conference is an event you cannot afford to miss.
- Online gambling ads face restrictions in Spain: What will this mean for the industry?
October 18, 2018
Gambling operators in Spain could soon face severe advertising restrictions “similar to those placed on tobacco.” What will this mean for the industry?
- Spain’s gov’t clarifies (somewhat) online gambling advertising plans
October 17, 2018
Spain's government says it's not contemplating a total ban on online gambling advertising, but will restrict operators to "very limited" menu.
- Spain to treat online gambling advertising the same as tobacco
October 16, 2018
The Spanish government's proposed 2019 budget contains language that would treat online gambling advertising “similar to that of tobacco products.”
- Pragmatic Play games go live in Spain with digital distribution management Ibérica
September 4, 2018
Pragmatic Play will see its content available in the Spanish market for the first time following a deal with Digital Distribution Management Ibérica.