Tag Archives: spain
- Spain’s gambling market growing but still below 2007 peak
1 November 2019
Spanish gaming industry group Cejuego's 2019 'yearbook' shows local market growing for fourth straight year but still hasn't regained pre-recession peak.
- 888 plots Ceuta tax haven move to offset declining profits
17 September 2019
888 Holdings plans to establish an office in the tax-friendly Spanish enclave in Ceuta after its H1 profits fall by nearly two-thirds on rising costs.
- Spain-based casino operator Cirsa has a strong second quarter
13 September 2019
Report show that Spain-based company Cirsa quarterly profit and operating income increased thanks to new casinos it launched in Latin America.
- Spain’s online sports betting revenue takes a hit in Q2
26 August 2019
Spain's regulated online sports betting market posts revenue decline in Q2 but overall total is rescued by surge in online casino segment.
- William Hill sponsors another Spanish soccer team
13 August 2019
William Hill has just signed a sponsorship deal with Real Oviedo as part of its complement of La Liga 2 sponsorships.
- Spain close to implementing ban on gambling advertising
9 August 2019
Acting Ombudsman Francisco Fernandez Marugan asserts that gambling is a “public health issue” and should be dealt with accordingly.
Police detain alleged mastermind of 5Dimes ‘Tony’ kidnapping
11 January 2019