Tag Archives: spain
- Scammers target Spanish slot machines with altered €5 bills
July 20, 2018
Madrid police warn bar and slots hall operators to watch for scammers using altered €5 bills to trick machines into spitting out €50 bills.
- 888Poker signs Ana Marquez to help spearhead their presence in Spain
July 9, 2018
888Poker has signed Ana Marquez to help the reigning WSOPE Main Event champion, Marti Roca, and more on former November Niner, Fernando Pons.
- Spanish gov’t slashes iGaming taxes to 20%
July 4, 2018
The Spanish parliament has implemented a 5 percent tax cut on gross gaming revenues (GGR) of licensed iGaming companies in the country.
- Spain’s online poker market gets a serious boost from EU liquidity
May 31, 2018
Spain's regulated online gambling market reports strong growth across nearly all verticals in Q1, led by poker cash games and tournament revenue.
- Hard Rock International’s Spanish casino project gets green light
May 25, 2018
Spain's Catalan region formally approves Hard Rock International's €2b Hard Rock Entertainment World resort project near Barcelona.
- Rank Group buy Spain’s number-two online bingo operator
May 22, 2018
Rank Group announces potential €52m deal to acquire QSB Gaming Ltd, which operates YoBingo.es, Spain's number-two online bingo operator.
Henry Birch to Succeed Ian Burke as Rank Group CEO
March 28, 2014
Spain’s online gambling market floats all boats in Q4, even poker
February 12, 2018