Tag Archives: spain
- Spain’s ombudsman urges total ban on gambling advertising
May 20, 2019
Spain's ombudsman urges the government to impose a total ban on gambling advertising, especially online gambling, with a carve-out for state-run lotteries.
- Spanish regional broadcasters end gambling advertisements
May 3, 2019
Two Spanish broadcasters have recently moved to end gambling advertising, perhaps as a reaction to their new government.
- BetConstruct gears up for a showcase in Spain
April 1, 2019
Feria Internacional del Juego will see the participation of industry giants on April 9 - 10 and BetConstruct is ready to showcase its product range.
- Spain’s online gambling growth slowed in 2018
February 4, 2019
Spain's regulated online gambling market posted revenue of €189.5m in Q4 2018, but the annual rate of growth has slowed over the past three years.
- Cops involved in 5Dimes kidnapping, murder saga won’t be locked up
January 29, 2019
Nine of the 12 5Dimes Tony's kidnappers have been sentenced to six months of “preventive confinement” while they await their trial.
- UPDATED: Betfred shifting online gambling HQ to Spanish enclave of Ceuta
January 25, 2019
UK bookmaker Betfred is reportedly shifting its digital operations to the Spanish enclave of Ceuta, one of seven companies said to be making the shift.
Malta Poker Festival: Dave Lappin on Brexit, Trump and Mrs Brown’s Boys
November 20, 2018