Tag Archives: south shore holdings
- First half losses for The 13 Hotel continue to increase
28 November 2019
While South Shore Holdings continues to show confidence, the numbers aren’t turning around at all with their new hotel.
- South Shore may be giving up on The 13
6 August 2019
South Shore is reportedly going to dump its 60% stake in the subsidiary of the property, according to a filing with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- South Shore makes good on its prediction of greater losses
19 July 2019
South Shore Holdings, developer of The 13 hotel reportedly a net loss of $748.4 million, substantially more than the $201.1 million from the previous fiscal year.
- The 13 developer warns of bigger losses for previous fiscal year
10 July 2019
South Shore Holdings is still battling to get the unlucky-numbered property shaped the way it wants and is hoping to add a full casino to the venue, but repeated money issues keep getting in the way.
- Embattled The 13 plans to dispose of Rolls Royces to pay bank loan
28 June 2019
South Shore Holdings, the parent company of The 13, has entered an agreement to sell a large portion of its bright red Rolls-Royce Phantoms fleet.
- Walt Power denies being ousted at South Shore over The 13
10 May 2019
Walt Power is downplaying any potential rumors that he was forced out due to his handling of the 13.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018