Tag Archives: South Korea
- Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Landing International is postponing the opening of its casino on Jeju Island after the provincial council decided to sit on its relocation request.
- China restricts package tours to South Korea anew: report
December 21, 2017
The Chinese government has reportedly changed its mind on its plans to loosen restrictions on package tours to South Korea.
- South Korean revenue cap policy to hit Kangwon Land: JP Morgan
December 18, 2017
- Paradise Co reaps $50M revenue in November
December 5, 2017
South Korea’s foreigner-only casino operator Paradise Co. Ltd. posted a KRW54.78 billion revenue in November on the back of a vibrant slot machine segment.
- Cronyism charges send ex-Kangwon Land boss to jail
December 4, 2017
Korean authorities have arrested the former CEO of casino operator Kangwon Land along with several others on allegations of cronyism.
- China to ease restrictions on package tours to South Korea
November 28, 2017
China plans to ease restrictions on package tours to South Korea, potentially offering a badly needed boost to local foreigners-only casino operators.
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017