Tag Archives: South Korea
- Kangwon Land sees Q2 profits fall 14%
August 13, 2018
Kangwon Land Inc. released its financial statement for the second quarter of 2018 and the results were less glossy from last year.
- Paradise Co. slashes Q2 net loss as more Japanese tourists play
August 9, 2018
Paradise Co. Ltd has slashed its net loss by 91 percent in the second quarter of 2018, thanks to the influx of Japanese players in the country.
- Jeju operations drag Bloomberry’s Q2 net profit down 18%
August 8, 2018
Bloomberry Resorts Corp.’s Jeju operations is turning out to be the company’s Achilles heels that prevents it from taking off.
- Grand Korea Leisure net income jumps 76.2% in H1 2018
August 7, 2018
Lady Luck smiled at South Korean casino operator Grand Korea Leisure Ltd. in the second quarter of 2018 as the company’s net income jumped 76.2 percent.
- South Korean lawmakers charged over Kangwon Land hiring scandal
July 17, 2018
Two South Korean opposition lawmakers have been charged in court in connection with their alleged involvement in the hiring scandal inside Kangwon Land.
- Grand Korea Leisure posts strong casino revenues in H1 2018
July 10, 2018
Casino revenues of South Korean casino operator Grand Korea Leisure (GKL) grew by 4.1 percent in the first half of 2018.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018
Paradise casino sales climb to $49.5M in March
April 4, 2018