Tag Archives: South Korea
- Are all South Koreans in Thailand running online gambling sites?
October 18, 2017
Thailand authorities continue to find their country awash in South Korean nationals running illegal online gambling sites catering to bettors back home.
- Landing International shifts focus on regional market tourists
October 3, 2017
Hong Kong-listed casino operator Landing International Development Ltd. is now wooing tourists from nearby regional markets.
- South Korea’s Kangwon Land casino rocked by hiring scandal
September 12, 2017
Kangwon Land, the only South Korean casino in which local residents can gamble, apologizes for hiring scandal under former CEO.
- Philippines bust more South Korean online gambling ops
Philippine police break up yet another South Korean-led illegal online gambling ring, arresting nine individuals while pursuing six who got away.
- Landing International mulls moving its foreigner-only casino
August 30, 2017
Hong Kong-listed property developer Landing International Development Ltd. is eyeing to move its foreigner-only casino to Jeju Shinhwa World.
- Tensions in Asia propel bitcoin past $4,000 to new milestone
August 14, 2017
The bitcoin was hovering above the $4,000 mark—the new all-time high it crossed over the weekend, when its trading price reached a high of $4,489.99
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
mBit Casino Adds Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Dogecoin
December 27, 2017
Virtue Poker’s Ryan Gittleson teaching blockchain to a bonehead
September 13, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017