Tag Archives: South Korea
- Paradise Co. August revenue down 2%
September 4, 2018
South Korea-listed casino operator Paradise Co. Ltd’s August revenue shrunk by 2% from the same period last year.
- Another Kangwon Land ex-CEO accused of corruption
August 31, 2018
Ham Seung-hee, CEO of South Korea's largest casino Kangwon Land from 2014 to 2017, is accused of misusing corporate funds for personal use.
- South Korea’s K International considers Russian casino
August 27, 2018
K International reportedly wants to build a $263.6-million hotel and entertainment complex in the PIER.
- Landing shares continue to fall as chairman remains MIA
Landing International continued to fall through the end of last week on the news that the company still could not located its chairman, Yang Zhihui.
- Mohegan Sun, South Korean ministry to discuss Inspire
August 15, 2018
Mohegan Sun is planning to meet with officials of the South Korean Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (MCST) regarding the Inspire integrated resort.
- Kangwon Land sees Q2 profits fall 14%
August 13, 2018
Kangwon Land Inc. released its financial statement for the second quarter of 2018 and the results were less glossy from last year.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018
Paradise casino sales climb to $49.5M in March
April 4, 2018