Tag Archives: South Korea
- South Korean lawmakers charged over Kangwon Land hiring scandal
July 17, 2018
Two South Korean opposition lawmakers have been charged in court in connection with their alleged involvement in the hiring scandal inside Kangwon Land.
- Grand Korea Leisure posts strong casino revenues in H1 2018
July 10, 2018
Casino revenues of South Korean casino operator Grand Korea Leisure (GKL) grew by 4.1 percent in the first half of 2018.
- Paradise Co revenue jumps 23.7% in H1 2018
July 6, 2018
Paradise Co. Ltd. remained robust in the first six months of the year, growing by as much as 23.7 percent despite a minor financial slip in April.
- World Cup round-up: Sweden and Mexico go through; Germany rock bottom
June 29, 2018
World Cup update: Sweden and Mexico emerge from Group F as Germany lose to South Korea to exit in the group stages for the first time since 1938.
- Triton Poker heads to South Korea next month
June 25, 2018
Shortly after a successful run in Montenegro, Triton Poker is heading to South Korea July 23 to August 1 at the Jeju Landing Casino.
- South Korea’s foreigner-only casinos turnover drops 5.37% in 2017
June 21, 2018
South Korea’s foreigner-only casinos have posted weaker turnover in 2017 as the brick-and-mortar facilities welcomed fewer visitors last year.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure getting beat up at home and abroad
August 3, 2017