Tag Archives: South Korea
- South Korean casino operators report varying third quarter results
12 November 2019
Kangwon Land saw a positive third quarter while Grand Korea Leisure is really starting to struggle.
- Grand Korea Leisure third quarter profits down despite sales increase
11 November 2019
The South Korean casino operator has seen a decrease in sales that they have yet to explain, worrying onlookers.
- More South Korean celebs face ‘habitual’ gambling charges
31 October 2019
A former K-pop star and his record label boss face charges of 'habitual overseas gambling' for trips to Vegas casinos in violation of South Korean law.
- Matt Dickson talks blockchain gambling technology at CoinGeek Seoul
2 October 2019
Bitboss is doing some amazing stuff with blockchain technology, and its set to help every aspect of the industry.
- CoinGeek Seoul Conference Day 1 highlights
The CoinGeek Seoul conference kicked off Tuesday with plenty of energy—the energy in the Bitcoin SV (BSV) ecosystem.
- Paradise City operator could be profitable this quarter
15 August 2019
According to JP Morgan's analyst, if they are correct, the third quarter of Paradise City's profit will rise.
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
9 February 2018