Tag Archives: South Korea
- ASEAN Gaming Summit 2019: Forecast for South Korea, Japan and Macau
March 20, 2019
Three experts gathered for a panel discussion at the ASEAN Gaming Summit 2019, and they forecast the upcoming fortunes of Japan, Macau and South Korea.
- Silkroad gets permission to build resort on South Korea’s Jeju Island
March 18, 2019
Silkroad has gained permission to build an ambitious new resort on South Korea’s Jeju Island.
- South Korea could raise age for casino entry
March 11, 2019
A bill submitted to the South Korean National Assembly seeks to raise the minimum age for entry into casinos from its current level of 19 to 21.
- Grand Korea Leisure’s sales slump continues
March 8, 2019
Grand Korea Leisure continues to see its sales slide, and they don’t seem to have any plans to turn it around.
- Paradise Co brings in huge increase in revenue for February
March 6, 2019
Paradise Co might have had a rocky 2018, but 2019 is already looking like it will be a record breaking year for the South Korea operator.
- Paradise Co enters into a new Chinese tourist deal
February 22, 2019
Looking to fix their negative balance sheet, Paradise Co has entered into an agreement with Suncity Group to receive more Chinese tourists.
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
China disrupts underground banks linked to Macau casinos
November 24, 2017