Tag Archives: South Korea
- Paradise City operator could be profitable this quarter
August 15, 2019
According to JP Morgan's analyst, if they are correct, the third quarter of Paradise City's profit will rise.
- Outlook for Kangwon Land remains positive
August 12, 2019
Kangwon Land has seen some slight improvement since last year and the brokerage firm expects that the improvement will continue as the second half of 2019 develops.
- Grand Korea Leisure able to turn things around in July
August 8, 2019
GKL was able to report an increase in sales of 11.4% year-on-year as it reached $33.8 million which was a 5.5% increase over June’s performance.
- Foreigner-only casinos in South Korea saw improved performance in 2018
July 24, 2019
The numbers show that the 16 foreigner-only casinos saw just over 2.8 million visits across the year, up from the 2.22 million a year earlier.
- South Korea’s GKL continues slump
July 9, 2019
Despite a slight increase in its casino activity last month, it wasn’t enough for Grand Korea Leisure Co. Ltd. (GKL) to report a positive first half of 2019.
- South Korea’s youthful problem gamblers on the rise
July 8, 2019
South Korean problem gambling treatment center reports six-fold surge in teenage problem gamblers over the past few years.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018