Tag Archives: South Korea
- Grand Korea Leisure sees revenue slip in September
October 19, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure (GKL), the South Korean casino operator, saw its sales number slip in September.
- September gives Paradise Co. slight gain in revenue
October 5, 2018
Paradise Co. Ltd announced its financial statement for last month yesterday, and said that it saw a revenue increase year-on-year, but only by 0.9%.
- South Korea’s Paradise City hopes to wow with second phase opening
September 13, 2018
South Korea's only major integrated resort casino Paradise City preps Phase II launch, including raft of new non-gaming amenities.
- Jeju officials monitoring Landing’s Jeju Shinhwa World
September 5, 2018
The Hong Kong-based casino operator is being monitored by South Korean regulators in Jeju, where it operates Jeju Shinhwa World through a subsidiary.
- South Korea mint creating casino chips
The South Korean Minting and Security Printing Corp. will mint casino chips using advanced technology designed to prevent forgery.
- Paradise Co. August revenue down 2%
September 4, 2018
South Korea-listed casino operator Paradise Co. Ltd’s August revenue shrunk by 2% from the same period last year.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018
Paradise casino sales climb to $49.5M in March
April 4, 2018