Tag Archives: South Korea
- Paradise Co. sees revenue slide in November
December 6, 2018
Paradise Co., operator of the foreigner-only Paradise Casino in South Korea, saw its casino revenue dip slightly last month compared to November 2017.
- Shinhwa Resort in Jeju won’t be ready until 2019
November 23, 2018
Jeju Shinhwa World in South Korea is waiting for the Shinhwa Resort to be completed and it looks like operators will have to wait a little more.
- Kangwon Land, Grand Korea Leisure see Q3 profits plunge
November 13, 2018
South Korea's Kangwon Land and Grand Korea Leisure both report Q3 profits down more than one-fifth from the same period last year.
- Paradise Co. up 266% in 3rd quarter
November 9, 2018
Paradise Co. reported a net income of KRW5.2 billion ($4.6 million) for the third quarter, 266% higher than the third quarter last year.
- Grand Korea Leisure sees revenue slip in September
October 19, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure (GKL), the South Korean casino operator, saw its sales number slip in September.
- September gives Paradise Co. slight gain in revenue
October 5, 2018
Paradise Co. Ltd announced its financial statement for last month yesterday, and said that it saw a revenue increase year-on-year, but only by 0.9%.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018
Paradise casino sales climb to $49.5M in March
April 4, 2018