Tag Archives: South Korea
- South Korea’s Kangwon Land closes due to Coronavirus scare
25 February 2020
With South Korea declaring a red alert status over the coronavirus, Kangwon Land is deciding to shut down for a few days out of precaution.
- Kangwon Land, Grand Korea Leisure report Q4 profit spikes
11 February 2020
South Korea's Kangwon Land casino and foreigner-only rival Grand Korea Leisure both report significant profit spikes in Q4 2019.
- Grand Korea, Paradise report strong revenue increases in January 2020
6 February 2020
The strong start to 2020 is a great sign, but travel restrictions make the rest of the year look bleak
- Coronavirus continues to wreak havoc on Asian casino sector
4 February 2020
Philippine casinos are bracing for impact after gov't bans travel from China; South Korean casinos ban Chinese tour groups as coronavirus spreads.
- Paradise Co enjoyed a very prosperous 2019
6 January 2020
The South Korean casino operator saw gains all throughout the year, but the yearly total of double-digit revenue gains was even better than expected.
- Incheon plans to expand tourism industry with Yeongjong Resort
13 December 2019
Incheon’s city government has given a go signal to continue expanding its burgeoning casino industry.
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
9 February 2018