Tag Archives: South Korea
- South Korea probes Coinone crypto exchange’s margin trades
January 10, 2018
Suspecting illegal gambling activity, South Korean police launch investigation into margin trading at Coinone cryptocurrency exchange.
- South Korea’s Paradise Co Ltd 2017 casino sales decline
January 8, 2018
South Korean casino operator Paradise Co Ltd reported 2017's full-year sales falling 8.6% from 2016's total due to China tourism uncertainty.
- Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Landing International is postponing the opening of its casino on Jeju Island after the provincial council decided to sit on its relocation request.
- China restricts package tours to South Korea anew: report
December 21, 2017
The Chinese government has reportedly changed its mind on its plans to loosen restrictions on package tours to South Korea.
- South Korean revenue cap policy to hit Kangwon Land: JP Morgan
December 18, 2017
- Paradise Co reaps $50M revenue in November
December 5, 2017
South Korea’s foreigner-only casino operator Paradise Co. Ltd. posted a KRW54.78 billion revenue in November on the back of a vibrant slot machine segment.
Tensions in Asia propel bitcoin past $4,000 to new milestone
August 14, 2017
Kangwon Land casino paying problem gamblers to stay away
March 24, 2017
Cyberattack cripples Korean bitcoin exchange Bithumb
July 6, 2017
Chinese tourists maintain biggest spenders’ crown
April 13, 2017