Tag Archives: south carolina
- New York, South Carolina pols intro state sports betting bills
January 11, 2017
Politicians in New York and South Carolina introduce bills to authorize sports betting within their borders, but it won't mean much without PASPA repeal.
- Another Boring Article About Another Online Poker Bill Destined for the Trash Can
June 29, 2015
Lee Davy once brings you up to date with news of the latest online poker bill that is going to be ignored by whomever reads it.
- New Jersey betting advocates say daily fantasy sports bigger threat to ‘integrity’
January 15, 2015
New Jersey sports betting backers scold leagues over embrace of daily fantasy sports, which they say is a bigger threat to game 'integrity.'
- PrivateTable.com on the Right Side of the Law; South Carolina Residents Want no Part of it.
July 30, 2014
Californian online poker site, PrivateTable.com is deemed legal according to one attorney specializing in interactive gaming law.
- US Attorneys in South Carolina seize $2.1m from online poker processors
October 14, 2011
US Attorneys in South Carolina seize $2.1m of 'criminal assets' from two companies accused of processing funds for online poker companies.
- S. Carolina gambling bill; Chinese sex game; cyber stalkers and machete bandits
March 13, 2011
South Carolina Democrats draft bill on casinos & sports betting, gambling industry news; racy card game irks Chinese parents and Facebook turns women into stalkers, lifestyle news; machete robbery in Ladbrokes shop in Banbury, gaming industry news.
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017