Tag Archives: solaire resort and casino
- Chinese tourists lift Bloomberry Q2 profit
August 10, 2017
Bloomberry Resorts is riding on the influx of Chinese tourists to the country as reflected in its second quarter earnings report.
- Philippine police bust kidnappers preying on casino high-rollers
July 20, 2017
Philippine authorities arrest 45 suspected members of a Chinese-led kidnapping gang that targeted high-rollers at Manila casinos.
- Strong VIP segment lifts Bloomberry Q1 net profit
May 16, 2017
Philippine casino operator Bloomberry Resorts Corp.’s net profit jumped to US$43.27 million in the first quarter on the back of a record VIP volume.
- Bloomberry swings to US$46M profit in 2016
March 24, 2017
- Philippines casino sector has fighting chance to topple Singapore, says Bloomberry exec
March 17, 2017
The Philippine casino sector may give Singapore a run for its money due to improved tourism figures and infrastructure in the country.
- Bloomberry shelves Korean casino sale
December 9, 2016
Bloomberry Resorts is putting the sale of Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino in South Korea at the back burner after its supposed buyer has ran out of money.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018