Tag Archives: Social Media
- Selfie Psychosis: The sickness of social media
October 9, 2017
An opinion piece on the damaging effects of social media, using Dan Bilzerian’s footage of the Las Vegas Strip massacre as a starting point of argument.
- Online gambling giant uses LinkedIn to seduce gamblers
November 2, 2015
Ladbrokes has been using social media sites to invite new sign-ups, according to a problem gambler
- Oh Sh*t! It’s not the 90s Anymore! Managing Crisis in a Digital Age
August 21, 2015
Today, a business is at risk of a situation that can jeopardize its reputation in just a few seconds with a click of a button.
- Building a Social Brand
July 22, 2015
Social Media has become the standout medium to showcase a brand by almost every business and the top choice for marketers.
- Content Creation: How to Get Started
June 17, 2015
Content creation and development is an important process for any business. Here are my top three tips when creating and developing content.
- New study says checking Facebook leads to greater financial risk-taking
May 25, 2015
New research suggests people who have recently checked their Facebook profile take greater financial risks in gambling or buying stocks.