Tag Archives: social gaming
- Washington State’s Big Fish could be off the hook with new gambling bills
30 January 2020
A couple of WA lawmakers are now attempting to better define social gaming, which could help one of the largest companies in the sector, Big Fish Games.
- Washington’s social gamers unite to fight state gambling law
4 December 2019
Game On WA, a new social gaming industry lobby group, launches to convince state pols to change gambling laws; Playtika needs cash bad.
- Why social casino is no gamble
26 September 2019
The infusion of unique features to Kamagames' own Pokerist distinctly establish that social casino gaming is different to traditional casino gambling.
- Apple restricts social gambling apps to 17+ in all markets
20 August 2019
Apple informs developers that social gambling apps must now be restricted to users aged 17 years or older if the apps want to appear in the App Store.
- Zynga has record Q1, no thanks to poker and (most) social slots
2 May 2019
Social gamers Zynga post record revenue and bookings in Q1 despite continued declines of Zynga Poker and its Social Slots portfolio.
- SciPlay opens initial public offering
24 April 2019
SciPlay, a subsidiary of Scientific Games, are finally going ahead with their long planned for initial public officer.
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
11 February 2019
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
28 September 2017
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
20 September 2017