Tag Archives: social gaming
- Churchill Downs sells Big Fish Games social gaming division to Aristocrat Leisure for $990m
November 30, 2017
Racing and gaming operator Churchill Downs Inc. sells its Big Fish Games social gaming operation to Australia's Aristocrat Leisure for $990m.
- GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017
Gaming technology provider GAN plans Q4 launch of real-money 'Overseas Internet Casino' for a still-unidentified "major US casino operator."
- GAN’s social casino customers playing more, spending less
July 6, 2017
Online gaming tech provider GAN says users of its Simulated Gaming product were playing more but spending less during Q2 2017.
- GAN narrows FY16 net losses as revenue rises nearly one-third
May 30, 2017
Online casino technology supplier GAN reports year-on-year reduction in its net loss for 2016 thanks to revenue rising nearly one-third.
- Social media game is not gambling, new Michigan law says
May 25, 2017
Social media games that reward players with extra playing time are no longer considered gambling in Michigan thanks to a new bill signed into law.
- John Lin: Make social casino relevant for Asian players
May 22, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Raquel, John Lin explains why social casino hasn’t boomed in Asia.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017