Tag Archives: social gaming
- Zynga has record Q1, no thanks to poker and (most) social slots
May 2, 2019
Social gamers Zynga post record revenue and bookings in Q1 despite continued declines of Zynga Poker and its Social Slots portfolio.
- SciPlay opens initial public offering
April 24, 2019
SciPlay, a subsidiary of Scientific Games, are finally going ahead with their long planned for initial public officer.
- Scientific Games wants to take its social gaming arm public
April 8, 2019
Scientific Games has filed an IPO application with the U.S. securities regulator for what it will call “SciPlay,” which will be traded on the NASDAQ.
- Aristocrat on the hook for Big Fish Casino virtual chips
February 19, 2019
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. has found itself targeted by a class action lawsuit in the United States over Big Fish Games' virtual chips.
- Zynga’s once reliable slots and poker games losing steam
November 1, 2018
Social gamers Zynga report revenue and bookings gains in Q3, but not in slots or poker titles, and earnings and net income slide.
- Big Fish Games cuts 15% of staff as focus shifts to social casino
September 26, 2018
Social gaming operator Big Fish Games reportedly axing 15% of staff in order to refocus efforts on social casino and casual games.
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017
Crown Resorts defends pokies integrity in landmark suit
September 13, 2017
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017