Tag Archives: social gaming
- Copycat lawsuits target social gaming operators in Washington
April 11, 2018
Four copycat lawsuits have been filed against social gaming operators in Washington state following recent illegal gambling ruling against Big Fish Games.
- PokerStars stops offering free online poker in Washington state
April 6, 2018
As a precautionary measure, PokerStars is no longer offering free online poker to residents in the Washington state.
- Judge rules Big Fish Casino illegal online gambling under Washington law
March 29, 2018
Big Fish Casino was found to be "illegal online gambling" by a federal appeals court judge—at least under Washington state law.
- Churchill Downs sells Big Fish Games social gaming division to Aristocrat Leisure for $990m
November 30, 2017
Racing and gaming operator Churchill Downs Inc. sells its Big Fish Games social gaming operation to Australia's Aristocrat Leisure for $990m.
- GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017
Gaming technology provider GAN plans Q4 launch of real-money 'Overseas Internet Casino' for a still-unidentified "major US casino operator."
- GAN’s social casino customers playing more, spending less
July 6, 2017
Online gaming tech provider GAN says users of its Simulated Gaming product were playing more but spending less during Q2 2017.
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Betfred hops on social casino bandwagon with Betfred Social
March 22, 2017
PokerStars release Jackpot Poker on Steam to mixed reviews
April 13, 2017