Tag Archives: social gaming
- Why social casino is no gamble
26 September 2019
The infusion of unique features to Kamagames' own Pokerist distinctly establish that social casino gaming is different to traditional casino gambling.
- Apple restricts social gambling apps to 17+ in all markets
20 August 2019
Apple informs developers that social gambling apps must now be restricted to users aged 17 years or older if the apps want to appear in the App Store.
- Zynga has record Q1, no thanks to poker and (most) social slots
2 May 2019
Social gamers Zynga post record revenue and bookings in Q1 despite continued declines of Zynga Poker and its Social Slots portfolio.
- SciPlay opens initial public offering
24 April 2019
SciPlay, a subsidiary of Scientific Games, are finally going ahead with their long planned for initial public officer.
- Scientific Games wants to take its social gaming arm public
8 April 2019
Scientific Games has filed an IPO application with the U.S. securities regulator for what it will call “SciPlay,” which will be traded on the NASDAQ.
- Aristocrat on the hook for Big Fish Casino virtual chips
19 February 2019
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. has found itself targeted by a class action lawsuit in the United States over Big Fish Games' virtual chips.
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
28 September 2017
Crown Resorts defends pokies integrity in landmark suit
13 September 2017
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
17 March 2017