Tag Archives: social gaming
- Zynga pays $250m for hyper-Casual developer Gram Games
June 1, 2018
Social gamers Zynga reach $250m deal to acquire mobile games developer Gram Games and its hit Merge Dragons! hyper-Casual title.
- Social gaming revenue up 18% due to even higher mobile gains
May 29, 2018
Social gaming revenue rises 18% in Q1, driven by a 25% rise in mobile gaming revenue, Playtika the unquestioned market leader with over one-quarter share.
- Social poker apps find their backs against China’s ‘great firewall’
April 23, 2018
Online poker operators in China are bracing for the full impact of an imminent ban in the country.
- Copycat lawsuits target social gaming operators in Washington
April 11, 2018
Four copycat lawsuits have been filed against social gaming operators in Washington state following recent illegal gambling ruling against Big Fish Games.
- PokerStars stops offering free online poker in Washington state
April 6, 2018
As a precautionary measure, PokerStars is no longer offering free online poker to residents in the Washington state.
- Judge rules Big Fish Casino illegal online gambling under Washington law
March 29, 2018
Big Fish Casino was found to be "illegal online gambling" by a federal appeals court judge—at least under Washington state law.
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Crown Resorts defends pokies integrity in landmark suit
September 13, 2017
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017