Tag Archives: social gaming
- Regulatory avengers assemble to fight skin betting, loot boxes
September 18, 2018
European gaming regulators issue joint letter putting skin betting and loot boxes on notice; Aussie committee says loot boxes are 'gateway to gambling.'
- Daily active user surge boosts KamaGames H1 2018 revenue
July 23, 2018
Gross revenue of Dublin-based social mobile poker operator KamaGames jumped by 53 percent in the first six months of 2018.
- Zynga pays $250m for hyper-Casual developer Gram Games
June 1, 2018
Social gamers Zynga reach $250m deal to acquire mobile games developer Gram Games and its hit Merge Dragons! hyper-Casual title.
- Social gaming revenue up 18% due to even higher mobile gains
May 29, 2018
Social gaming revenue rises 18% in Q1, driven by a 25% rise in mobile gaming revenue, Playtika the unquestioned market leader with over one-quarter share.
- Social poker apps find their backs against China’s ‘great firewall’
April 23, 2018
Online poker operators in China are bracing for the full impact of an imminent ban in the country.
- Copycat lawsuits target social gaming operators in Washington
April 11, 2018
Four copycat lawsuits have been filed against social gaming operators in Washington state following recent illegal gambling ruling against Big Fish Games.
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017