Tag Archives: slovakia
- Authorities raid 100 facilities in Slovakia’s biggest illegal gambling bust
July 3, 2018
Tax officers swooped down on a hundred gambling facilities across Slovakia, sealing and confiscating machines during the two-day illegal gambling bust.
- Deep Dive into Slovakia: How iGaming sites can build traffic (Part 2)
June 26, 2018
Let’s look at how the typical marketing strategies employed by iGaming firms can be applied to Slovakia.
- Deep Dive into Slovakia: How iGaming sites can build traffic (Part 1)
June 25, 2018
Our deep-dive into the Slovak market takes a closer look at the reality on the ground and how you can profit from it.
- Slovak court overturns Bratislava’s gambling ban
June 8, 2018
A Slovakian court overturns plans by Bratislava city council to ban all gambling within city limits due to council vote not following procedure.
- Online Gambling in Slovakia, insights to be presented at CEEGC 2018 by Štefan Švec (Playtech)
June 4, 2018
CEEGC will gathers the local and global industry together yearly and has become a platform that enables both networking and educations.
- Slovakia to open online casino market to int’l operators
May 30, 2018
Slovakia's Ministry of Finance announces draft legislation that will end state-owned Tipos' monopoly on online casino products.
Slovakia blacklists first 10 online gambling operators
July 18, 2017
BetStars wins license in Czech Republic, gets banned in Slovakia
November 7, 2017
Slovakia adds new operators to online gambling blacklist
August 9, 2017