Tag Archives: slovakia
- Slovakia’s parliament overrides President’s gambling law veto
January 30, 2019
Slovakia's National Council votes to override President Andrej Kiska's pre-Christmas veto of legislation that will liberalize online gambling market.
- Slovakia’s president vetoes new gambling legislation
December 24, 2018
Slovakia's President Andrej Kiska vetoes new gambling legislation that would have opened online market to int'l operators for the first time.
- Slovakia parliament approves liberalized online gambling rules
December 5, 2018
Slovakia's parliament approves new gambling legislation that will open up the country's online gambling market for the first time to int'l operators.
- Authorities raid 100 facilities in Slovakia’s biggest illegal gambling bust
July 3, 2018
Tax officers swooped down on a hundred gambling facilities across Slovakia, sealing and confiscating machines during the two-day illegal gambling bust.
- Deep Dive into Slovakia: How iGaming sites can build traffic (Part 2)
June 26, 2018
Let’s look at how the typical marketing strategies employed by iGaming firms can be applied to Slovakia.
- Deep Dive into Slovakia: How iGaming sites can build traffic (Part 1)
June 25, 2018
Our deep-dive into the Slovak market takes a closer look at the reality on the ground and how you can profit from it.