Tag Archives: Sky
- Sky CEO: UK TV gambling ad ban useless without online curbs
December 10, 2018
Stephen van Rooyen, CEO of UK broadcaster Sky, warns that a television gambling advertising ban will be useless without similar online ad curbs.
- Gambling ads to be limited on Sky
November 5, 2018
One of the largest satellite TV and pay-per-view providers in UK announced that it will limit the number of gambling ads seen through its platform.
- ARC racecourses introduce Wi-Fi in partnership with Sky Business
February 27, 2018
Arena Racing Company (“ARC”) is delighted to announce all of its 15 racecourses will be fully equipped with Wi-Fi by the end of summer 2018.
- Sky wins eGR Innovation award for Playtech Live Casino offering
June 8, 2017
New Playtech ONE Live Casino offers Sky players enhanced mobile and desktop experience, product enhancements and improved gameplay.
- Sky to block gambling sites by default; Sky Bet re-ups Football League sponsorship
December 23, 2015
UK broadband provider Sky says it will block 'adult' content -- including gambling sites -- by default in 2016; Sky Bet re-ups with EFL.
- New slots added to Asia Gaming’s winning mix of games
December 8, 2015
Asia Gaming, the No.1 software brand for Asian players in Europe, has added two new slots to its impressive and eclectic mix of games.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014