Tag Archives: Sky
- ARC racecourses introduce Wi-Fi in partnership with Sky Business
February 27, 2018
Arena Racing Company (“ARC”) is delighted to announce all of its 15 racecourses will be fully equipped with Wi-Fi by the end of summer 2018.
- Sky wins eGR Innovation award for Playtech Live Casino offering
June 8, 2017
New Playtech ONE Live Casino offers Sky players enhanced mobile and desktop experience, product enhancements and improved gameplay.
- Sky to block gambling sites by default; Sky Bet re-ups Football League sponsorship
December 23, 2015
UK broadband provider Sky says it will block 'adult' content -- including gambling sites -- by default in 2016; Sky Bet re-ups with EFL.
- New slots added to Asia Gaming’s winning mix of games
December 8, 2015
Asia Gaming, the No.1 software brand for Asian players in Europe, has added two new slots to its impressive and eclectic mix of games.
- CVC Capital Partners gets controlling stake in Sky Bet after £720 million
December 5, 2014
CVC Capital Partners has acquired a controlling stake of Sky PLC's gambling business Sky Bet for a reported amount of £720 million.
- Racing UK and Sky Join Forces; Australian Horse Racing Ban Steroids and Drug Seizure Has No Ties to British Horse Racing
September 17, 2013
Racing UK sells it’s rights to the broadcaster Sky, Australia learn from Britain’s mistakes and ban anabolic steroid use in horse racing.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014