Tag Archives: Sky Betting and Gaming
- Sky Betting & Gaming’s private equity owner mulls IPO options
January 29, 2018
CVC Capital Partners, majority owner of Sky Betting & Gaming, hires investment bankers Rothchild to consider possible IPO for SB&G.
- Sky Bet CEO sticks his head into parliamentary lion’s den
January 24, 2018
Sky Bet CEO Richard Flint sticks his neck into a parliamentary lion's den as MPs probe operators restricting race betting accounts.
- SkyBet backs Sci Games’ NYX takeover
December 11, 2017
UK-based online gambling operator Sky Betting & Gaming (SkyBet) has thrown its support behind the impending acquisition of NYX Gaming Group Ltd.
- Sky Betting & Gaming cements status as major UK player
November 8, 2017
Sky Betting & Gaming cements its status as a major UK online gambling player as its annual revenue jumps 38% to £516m as sports stakes rise 40%.
- UK watchdog spanks four online operators for affiliate advertorial
September 13, 2017
Online gambling affiliate's "socially irresponsible" advertorial leads to four operators being spanked by the UK's advertising watchdog.
- SB&G partners with SBTech for rollout in key German market
September 5, 2017
Sky Betting & Gaming has announced that it has partnered with SBTech, which will supply the operator with a full sportsbook platform in Germany.
NetBet first UK-licensed site to add Bitcoin payment option
October 17, 2016
German states approve new federal gambling treaty
March 17, 2017