Tag Archives: Sky Betting and Gaming
- The Stars Group posts profit as UK, Australia betting ops shine
27 February 2020
- The Stars Group’s Q2 undone by international market setbacks
12 August 2019
The Stars Group's Sky Bet operations in the UK help offset ongoing declines in so-called 'disrupted' international markets in Q2.
- Stars Group learning that sports bettors sometimes win
15 May 2019
The Stars Group reports sharp reduction in Q1 profit as 'disrupted' markets impose restrictions and UK sports bettors get lucky.
- The Stars Group’s reinvention sharply reduces poker reliance
6 March 2019
Online gambling giant The Stars Group's 2018 report shows poker revenue falling to 35% of overall revenue in 2018, down from 65% the previous year.
- The Stars Group revenue surges on UK, Aussie acquisitions
7 November 2018
PokerStars parent company The Stars Group reports revenue surge following UK and Aussie acquisitions while net earnings tumble.
- UK competition watchdog okays Stars Group, Sky Bet union
11 October 2018
The UK's Competition and Markets Authority approves The Stars Group's $4.7b takeover of Sky Betting & Gaming, which names Ian Proctor as its new CEO.
NetBet first UK-licensed site to add Bitcoin payment option
17 October 2016
PokerStars set to launch poker site in India
16 March 2018
BetStars wins license in Czech Republic, gets banned in Slovakia
7 November 2017