Tag Archives: Sky Betting and Gaming
- UK competition watchdog okays Stars Group, Sky Bet union
October 11, 2018
The UK's Competition and Markets Authority approves The Stars Group's $4.7b takeover of Sky Betting & Gaming, which names Ian Proctor as its new CEO.
- GVC Holdings to fund major US problem gambling study
September 19, 2018
GVC Holdings joins US-based National Council on Problem Gambling; Sky Bet CEO says operators should devote part of ad budget to problem gambling promos.
- Sky Bet’s December to remember masks second-half slowdown
September 17, 2018
Sky Betting & Gaming reports strong annual revenue and earnings growth, although much of that gain came in the operator-friendly December quarter.
- Sky Bet latest to offer minimum bet limit for UK racing bettors
September 3, 2018
Sky Betting & Gaming is the latest UK operator to guarantee a minimum bet to win up to £500 for all racing punters, although conditions apply.
- UK competition watchdog probing Stars Group, Sky Bet union
July 12, 2018
The UK's Competition and Markets Authority launches investigation into The Stars Group's $4.7b takeover of Sky Betting & Gaming.
- The Stars Group completes $4.7B Sky Betting & Gaming takeover
July 11, 2018
The parent company of online poker giant PokerStars has successfully taken over UK online gambling operator Sky Betting & Gaming (Sky Bet).
NetBet first UK-licensed site to add Bitcoin payment option
October 17, 2016
PokerStars set to launch poker site in India
March 16, 2018
PokerStars first to launch French-Spanish shared liquidity
January 16, 2018