Tag Archives: Sky Betting and Gaming
- UK competition watchdog probing Stars Group, Sky Bet union
July 12, 2018
The UK's Competition and Markets Authority launches investigation into The Stars Group's $4.7b takeover of Sky Betting & Gaming.
- The Stars Group completes $4.7B Sky Betting & Gaming takeover
July 11, 2018
The parent company of online poker giant PokerStars has successfully taken over UK online gambling operator Sky Betting & Gaming (Sky Bet).
- The Stars Group seeks fresh funds for $4.7B Skybet deal
June 19, 2018
The Stars Group has launched a public offering of its common shares to help fund its acquisition of UK online gambling operator Sky Betting & Gaming.
- The Stars Group pays $4.7b for Sky Betting & Gaming
April 21, 2018
PokerStars’ parent company The Stars Group reaches $4.7b deal to acquire UK online gambling operator Sky Betting & Gaming.
- Sky Bet slapped with $1.2M fine for not protecting customers
March 29, 2018
The gambling company faces a fine of £1m for not doing a better job at excluding certain gamblers from being bombarded with gambling promotions.
- Sky Bet on cloud nine as customer base, revenue soar
March 26, 2018
UK-based online gambling operator Sky Betting & Gaming (Sky Bet) is riding a wave of good news to start the week.
NetBet first UK-licensed site to add Bitcoin payment option
October 17, 2016
Sky Betting & Gaming scrap UK affiliate program on risk concerns
September 4, 2017
UK watchdog spanks four online operators for affiliate advertorial
September 13, 2017
The Stars Group pays $4.7b for Sky Betting & Gaming
April 21, 2018