Tag Archives: Sky Betting and Gaming
- The Stars Group seeks fresh funds for $4.7B Skybet deal
June 19, 2018
The Stars Group has launched a public offering of its common shares to help fund its acquisition of UK online gambling operator Sky Betting & Gaming.
- The Stars Group pays $4.7b for Sky Betting & Gaming
April 21, 2018
PokerStars’ parent company The Stars Group reaches $4.7b deal to acquire UK online gambling operator Sky Betting & Gaming.
- Sky Bet slapped with $1.2M fine for not protecting customers
March 29, 2018
The gambling company faces a fine of £1m for not doing a better job at excluding certain gamblers from being bombarded with gambling promotions.
- Sky Bet on cloud nine as customer base, revenue soar
March 26, 2018
UK-based online gambling operator Sky Betting & Gaming (Sky Bet) is riding a wave of good news to start the week.
- Sky Betting & Gaming’s private equity owner mulls IPO options
January 29, 2018
CVC Capital Partners, majority owner of Sky Betting & Gaming, hires investment bankers Rothchild to consider possible IPO for SB&G.
- Sky Bet CEO sticks his head into parliamentary lion’s den
January 24, 2018
Sky Bet CEO Richard Flint sticks his neck into a parliamentary lion's den as MPs probe operators restricting race betting accounts.
NetBet first UK-licensed site to add Bitcoin payment option
October 17, 2016
Sky Betting & Gaming scrap UK affiliate program on risk concerns
September 4, 2017
UK watchdog spanks four online operators for affiliate advertorial
September 13, 2017
The Stars Group pays $4.7b for Sky Betting & Gaming
April 21, 2018