Tag Archives: Skin Betting
- Fewer UK kids gambling in 2017 but skin betting proving popular
December 12, 2017
A new UK Gambling Commission survey finds fewer kids gambling in 2017 but those who do are often doing so via skin betting in video games.
- FTC lets skin betting shills TmarTn and ProSyndicate off the hook
September 7, 2017
The Federal Trade Commission gives a slap on the wrist to skin betting promoters who shilled for CSGOLotto without revealing ownership stakes.
- eSports skin betting sites targeted by Russia’s telecom watchdog
July 20, 2017
Russia's ban-happy telecom watchdog adds eSports skin betting sites to its online blacklist due to their resemblance to 'online casinos for children.'
- UK Gambling Commission release eSports betting position paper
March 16, 2017
The UK Gambling Commission issues position paper on eSports gambling, while warning parents to be aware of what their kids are doing online.
- Norwegian Gaming Authority tightens the noose on skin betting
March 15, 2017
The NGA is taking a direct aim at gambling operators who are illegally offering skin betting in the country amid rising cases of underage gambling.
- Washington State warns Valve Corp to halt eSports skin betting via Steam
October 5, 2016
Washington State Gambling Commission gives Valve Corp until Oct. 14 to clamp down on third-party eSports skin betting or face legal action.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
Worlds 2017 – the biggest LoL eSports tournament this year
September 22, 2017