Tag Archives: Singapore
- Las Vegas Sands Macau mass market win best since 2014
January 25, 2018
Las Vegas Sands enjoys stellar Q4 performance thanks to its Macau mass market numbers, which hit heights not seen since Q1 2014.
- Wynn Macau staff charged with spreading $6m chip thief identity
January 18, 2018
Three Wynn Macau staff charged with circulating document identifying croupier who still $6.1m in casino chips from VIP room this week.
- Four injured after Resorts World Sentosa ceiling collapses
January 3, 2018
Four people suffer minor injuries after a portion of the ceiling collapses at Singapore integrated resort Resorts World Sentosa.
- Fitch: Mass market will continue to fuel SEA gaming in 2018
November 29, 2017
The gambling market in the Southeast Asian (SEA) region will remain robust next year with the mass market providing the needed fuel in the region.
- Singapore’s local residents losing interest in casinos
November 23, 2017
Casino entry levies at Singapore's two integrated resorts fall to their lowest level in five years, suggesting local residents have lost interest.
- ONE: Immortal Pursuit in Singapore complete with 10 bouts
November 17, 2017
ONE Championship™ (ONE), has just announced the full card for ONE: IMMORTAL PURSUIT, set for 24 November at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Singapore arrest 33 in online gambling sweep
November 28, 2016
Philippines can overtake Singapore, but with higher risk
March 21, 2017
Singapore to overtake Vegas in the casino market
June 7, 2011