Tag Archives: Singapore
- Singapore GGR could shrink by more than 2% by the end of the year
December 11, 2018
According to financial note, Singapore can expects GGR for all of 2018 to recede slightly from last year, falling 2.4% to just $4.53 billion.
- Singapore Pools taking over Turf Club’s race betting operations
October 29, 2018
Singapore's state-owned lottery and betting monopoly Singapore Pools to take over race betting operations from Turf Club in January 2019.
- Singapore’s two casinos getting better at regulatory compliance
October 4, 2018
Singapore regulator imposed SG$60k in fines on city-state's two integrated resort casinos in 2017-18, down nearly two-thirds from previous year.
- Singapore betting tax remains relatively flat from 2017 to 2018
September 28, 2018
Singapore's tax revenue increased to $50.2 billion, but it didn’t get any help from gamblers—tax revenue on gambling was $1.99 billion.
- Singapore Pools tells bettors to use their mobile app, save a tree
September 18, 2018
Singapore's lottery and sports betting monopoly hopes new app will dramatically reduce paper use; online 'mystery box' game shows under fire.
- Gaming tourism helps boost Singapore’s 1Q revenue
August 30, 2018
Singapore took in around $1.1 billion in the first quarter of the year, thanks to an increase in gaming, tourism and entertainment spending.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
November 16, 2017
Genting Singapore marks Japan presence with new office
September 21, 2017
Wynn Macau staff charged with spreading $6m chip thief identity
January 18, 2018