Tag Archives: Singapore
- Genting Singapore sees profits fall in Q1 2019
May 10, 2019
Genting Singapore Ltd. has delivered its financial report for the first quarter of 2019, and things could have definitely been better.
- Singapore resorts will pay full price for new land
May 7, 2019
Now that they have been allowed to expand, Resorts World Santosa and Marina Bay Sands will have to pay full price to get any new land to build on.
- Casino crime in Singapore not linked to syndicates
Only a "very few" casino-related crimes that could be tied to organized crime in the past nine years, according to a Singapore official.
- Gambling will not be part of new Marina Bay Sands tower
April 15, 2019
The new Marina Bay Sands tower will not include gambling as part of their operations, according to a statement provided by an executive with the resort casino.
- Singapore allows casinos to expand while hiking taxes and fees
April 3, 2019
Singapore allows its two casinos to expand operations and extends their exclusivity but both taxes and casino entry levies are going up.
- Marina Bay Sands goes on a hiring spree
February 26, 2019
For anyone looking for a new job, Marina Bay Sands is recruiting. The company has already begun its recruiting efforts, holding a two-day job fair.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
November 16, 2017
Singapore investors out $37m after bad bet on ‘expert gamblers’
October 25, 2017