Tag Archives: Singapore
- Online gambling agent first conviction under Singapore’s organized crime act
June 8, 2018
An illegal online gambling agent has the dubious honor of being the first person ever convicted under Singapore's new Organized Crime Act.
- Singapore win the Match Poker Asian Nations Pairs Challenge in Bangkok
May 1, 2018
A team from Singapore has won the Asian Nations Pairs Challenge in Bangkok, it has proved that Match Poker is a mind sport to be reckoned with.
- ‘Complex’ gaming landscape needs regulatory consolidation, Singapore minister says
April 20, 2018
Singaporean Second Minister for Manpower and Home Affairs Josephine Teo says it pays to be smarter than the gambling operators.
- Singapore residents gambling more, handling it better
March 27, 2018
New survey results show more of Singapore's residents were gambling in 2017, but pathological gambling rates actually declined.
- Las Vegas Sands needs more time to repay loans
March 23, 2018
The company notified the U.S. SEC that it had extended the maturity of the term loans of Marina Bay Sands casino in Singapore.
- Japan’s Komeito eyes replicating Singapore’s casino fees
March 19, 2018
Japan’s ruling political group LDP is pushing for a ¥8,000 ($76) admission fee for its residents when the country opens its first casinos.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
bitFlyer rolls out Visa-powered Bitcoin prepaid card in Japan
October 10, 2017