Tag Archives: Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands goes on a hiring spree
February 26, 2019
For anyone looking for a new job, Marina Bay Sands is recruiting. The company has already begun its recruiting efforts, holding a two-day job fair.
- Genting receives 3-year extension for Sentosa resort
February 5, 2019
Resorts World Sentosa in Singapore, operated by a subsidiary of the Genting Group, has received an extension of its license.
- Singapore couple to pay huge fines over illegal gambling operation
January 25, 2019
Last week in Singapore, a husband and wife team accused of running an illegal gambling operation learned their fate.
- Singapore GGR could shrink by more than 2% by the end of the year
December 11, 2018
According to financial note, Singapore can expects GGR for all of 2018 to recede slightly from last year, falling 2.4% to just $4.53 billion.
- Singapore Pools taking over Turf Club’s race betting operations
October 29, 2018
Singapore's state-owned lottery and betting monopoly Singapore Pools to take over race betting operations from Turf Club in January 2019.
- Singapore’s two casinos getting better at regulatory compliance
October 4, 2018
Singapore regulator imposed SG$60k in fines on city-state's two integrated resort casinos in 2017-18, down nearly two-thirds from previous year.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
November 16, 2017
Wynn Macau staff charged with spreading $6m chip thief identity
January 18, 2018
Genting Singapore marks Japan presence with new office
September 21, 2017