Tag Archives: Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands VIP says casino gave away his millions
October 18, 2019
A Chinese VIP gambler sues Las Vegas Sands' Singapore casino Marina Bay Sands for allegedly giving away $6.6m of his cash to other gamblers.
- Singapore’s casino fines up more than tenfold in 2018-19
October 4, 2019
Singapore's casino regulator reports more than tenfold rise in casino fines in 2018-19, with Resorts World Sentosa accounting for nearly all of it.
- Las Vegas Sands picks up billions in loans for Singapore expansion
September 6, 2019
Las Vegas Sands has filed a notice with the Securities and Exchange Commission that it secured a new multibillion-dollar loan to help with its expansion efforts in Singapore.
- Singapore could turn to data mining for casino risk management
August 30, 2019
The Casino Regulatory Authority (CRA) in Singapore wants to know how to improve risk management associated with the gaming industry.
- MICE reels in 22% of tourists to Singapore in 2018
August 29, 2019
Singapore’s conference circuit is bringing in a lot of money, and the Marina Bay Sands is a huge part of that.
- Freelance worker in Singapore cops to $361,000 fraud
August 22, 2019
A freelance IT worker in Singapore launched a series of investment scams designed to attract funds to feed his gambling habit.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Singapore investors out $37m after bad bet on ‘expert gamblers’
October 25, 2017
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
November 16, 2017
Genting Singapore marks Japan presence with new office
September 21, 2017