Tag Archives: shfl entertainment
- Scientific Games, Bally Technologies still dealing with acquisition hangovers
10 May 2014
Scientific Games and Bally Technologies both report revenue spikes thanks to recent acquisitions, but acquisition costs drag down earnings.
- Macau Jockey Club open ‘chipless’ casino; LT Game v. SHFL feud to reignite at G2E Asia?
4 May 2014
Macau Jockey Club opens new 'chipless' casino; G2E Asia organizers concerned that two-year-old feud between LT Game and SHFL will reignite.
- Ballys defends SHFL in patent case against LT Game
7 January 2014
Now that Bally Technologies owns SHFL, it's sticking up for its newly-acquired business venture in its legal tussle with LT Game.
- Bally Technologies closes acquisition deal with SHFL Entertainment
26 November 2013
The Bally Technologies - SHFL Entertainment transaction was officially given approval by Nevada gaming regulators late last week.
- Investing The Hard Way: The Bally-SHFL Merger
19 August 2013
In gambling news, Vince Martin shares his deep thoughts on the Bally Tech and SHFL Ent Merger in this week's investing the hard way.
- LT Game to appeal patent ruling on SHFL Entertainment
24 July 2013
The Macau Court of First Instance took the side of the defendant, acquitting it of any wrong-doing, much to the chagrin of LT Game Ltd
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
12 March 2014
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018