Tag Archives: shfl entertainment
- Scientific Games, Bally Technologies still dealing with acquisition hangovers
May 10, 2014
Scientific Games and Bally Technologies both report revenue spikes thanks to recent acquisitions, but acquisition costs drag down earnings.
- Macau Jockey Club open ‘chipless’ casino; LT Game v. SHFL feud to reignite at G2E Asia?
May 4, 2014
Macau Jockey Club opens new 'chipless' casino; G2E Asia organizers concerned that two-year-old feud between LT Game and SHFL will reignite.
- Ballys defends SHFL in patent case against LT Game
January 7, 2014
Now that Bally Technologies owns SHFL, it's sticking up for its newly-acquired business venture in its legal tussle with LT Game.
- Bally Technologies closes acquisition deal with SHFL Entertainment
November 26, 2013
The Bally Technologies - SHFL Entertainment transaction was officially given approval by Nevada gaming regulators late last week.
- Investing The Hard Way: The Bally-SHFL Merger
August 19, 2013
In gambling news, Vince Martin shares his deep thoughts on the Bally Tech and SHFL Ent Merger in this week's investing the hard way.
- LT Game to appeal patent ruling on SHFL Entertainment
July 24, 2013
The Macau Court of First Instance took the side of the defendant, acquitting it of any wrong-doing, much to the chagrin of LT Game Ltd
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017