Tag Archives: Shared Experience
- Shared Experience – What is one mistake leaders make more frequently than others?
January 20, 2017
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, Mark Blandford of Burlywood Capital acknowledges that allowing emotions to influence decision making is the most frequent mistake leaders made. His advise is to think about the objective and needs of the business more than anything.
- Shared Experience – How do you achieve a work/life balance?
January 19, 2017
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, Hussein Chahine CEO of Yazino frankly say that his priority is always his family. He ensures that his priority is well structured and he won't let bad judgement ruin his happiness.
- Shared Experience – What is the true measure of success on your career?
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, John English of Webe Gaming professed that he already got the success and he really enjoyed it. But his main goal is for sport betting to become a worldwide regulated global business.
- Shared Experience – What does one need in order to succeed in this gaming industry?
January 18, 2017
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, Rosalind Wade of Asia Gaming Brief keeps her pace and appreciates fast moving development. She also revealed that one have to be entrepreneurial minded and welcome technology changes.
- Shared Experience – When faced a new employee with two qualified candidates who do you choose?
January 17, 2017
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, Andy McIver Former sportingbet CEO pick an employee who fits in the culture of the organization. In case, two candidates are qualified he occasionally choose the one who is worth picking the round hole to change things.
- Shared Experience – What technics do you use to calm down when under stress?
January 16, 2017
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, Hussein Chahine CEO of Yazino evolved from being stress to extremely calm down with the technique called Autogenics. He said to play constant sports and breath fresh air are some of the basic stuff he do to stay calm.
Philippines can overtake Singapore, but with higher risk
March 21, 2017