Tag Archives: sg digital
- SG Digital’s Matt Davey: There’s untapped, latent demand for sports betting in US
October 31, 2018
SG Digital CEO Matt Davey talks about the changes in the U.S. markets, and how his company is in a position to take advantage of these.
- Scientific Games appoints Alexander Ambrose as Chief Financial Officer for SG Digital
October 4, 2018
Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) (“Scientific Games” or the “Company”) welcomes Alexander Ambrose as Chief Financial Officer of SG Digital.
- Sci-Games installs sportsbook operations team in Gibraltar
September 14, 2018
Gambling technology suppliers Scientific Games Corp announces new Sportsbook Operations team at its SG Digital division's Gibraltar office.
- Kindred Group teams with Scientific Games for US market
August 31, 2018
Nordic online gambling operator Kindred Group partners with Scientific Games' SG Digital division for its US market operations.
- SG Digital launches full suite of content with Hard Rock New Jersey
July 20, 2018
Scientific Games Corporation announced today that its SG Digital division launched its Open Gaming System (OGS) with Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City.
- British Columbia casinos under pressure to ban high-limit games
June 22, 2018
A new poll finds strong support for eliminating high-limit table games at British Columbia casinos; OpenBet inks new sports betting deal with BCLC.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
September 1, 2018
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
October 23, 2017
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
October 16, 2017