Tag Archives: Sen. Raymond Lesniak
- Interview with NJ State Senator Ray Lesniak
March 15, 2013
This week I was able to interview New Jersey State Senator and champion of online gambling Ray Lesniak for my Off the Board Podcast.
- PPA moving on past Christie`s veto
March 5, 2011
The PPA`s reaction to the decision by the NJ governor had a hint of optimism.
- New Jersey guv’s rumored veto of online gambling bill spurs conspiracy theories
February 19, 2011
The New York Post reports that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie intends to veto the state's landmark online gambling legislation, gaming industry news.
- New Jersey Assembly approves online gambling bill to save struggling casinos
January 11, 2011
New Jersey Assembly approves online gambling bill - now requires Gov. Christie's signature to create the US online gambling jurisdiction.
- DoJ reiterates opposition to New Jersey’s sports betting challenge
January 2, 2011
In gaming news, the DOJ sends a strongly worded letter to the judge overseeing NJ's court challenge of the PASPA sports betting prohibition.
- New Jersey Assembly committee approves online gaming, sportsbetting bills
December 10, 2010
New Jersey Assembly Regulatory Oversight & Gaming Committee approves Sen. Ray Lesniak’s S490 bill allowing online gaming at Atlantic City casinos
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017