Tag Archives: sega sammy holdings
- South Korean gov’t earned over $54b from gambling in 15 years
April 12, 2017
South Korea's government has collected over $54b from gambling over the past 15 years, half of which came via gaming taxes.
- Japanese pachinkos look to foreign investments
December 3, 2014
Japanese pachinko companies are looking at expanding their businesses outside Japan to offset the declining revenues in their home country.
- Chow Tai Fook to build $1b Incheon casino; Paradise City breaks ground
November 21, 2014
Chow Tai Fook Enterprises to build $1b casino in Incheon Free Economic Zone; Paradise Sega Sammy break ground on Paradise City project.
- Standard Chartered endorses Korea’s casino market
September 30, 2014
Standard Chartered Bank has issued a bullish report on South Korea casinos.
- Paradise Sega Sammy South Korean casino to break ground in October
August 7, 2014
Paradise Co. Ltd & Sega Sammy Holdings Inc. are set to break ground on their integrated resort & casino in October near the Incheon airport.
- Paradise SegaSammy acquires South Korean casino; Ho’s Russian casino deal
July 2, 2013
Paradise SegaSammy acquires casino operations near Incheon airport; Lawrence Ho inks deal to build facility in Russian casino zone
Russian betting industry icon Oleg Zhuravsky dies suddenly
March 17, 2017
Russia says Bitcoin investing worse than casino gambling
October 17, 2017
Russia blocks Google over online gambling redirect
June 23, 2017
Marathon launch Russian-licensed sports betting site
July 21, 2017