Tag Archives: sega sammy holdings
- Sega Sammy looks for a partner in Japanese IR license bid
December 7, 2018
Sega Sammy is eyeing to bid for integrated license (IR) in japan. The Company's executives are already formulating plans in line with the future bids.
- Sega Sammy April-September income down year on year
November 5, 2018
Sega Sammy Holdings Inc. saw an income of JPY9.1 billion ($80.4 million) for the half ending September, a 63.9% drop year on year.
- Sega Sammy aims for ‘majority’ of Japan IR projects
October 16, 2018
Gaming and amusement company Sega Sammy Holdings Inc. hopes to play a big part, including as a casino operator, in Japan’s planned IR projects.
- South Korean gov’t earned over $54b from gambling in 15 years
April 12, 2017
South Korea's government has collected over $54b from gambling over the past 15 years, half of which came via gaming taxes.
- Japanese pachinkos look to foreign investments
December 3, 2014
Japanese pachinko companies are looking at expanding their businesses outside Japan to offset the declining revenues in their home country.
- Chow Tai Fook to build $1b Incheon casino; Paradise City breaks ground
November 21, 2014
Chow Tai Fook Enterprises to build $1b casino in Incheon Free Economic Zone; Paradise Sega Sammy break ground on Paradise City project.
Suncity sheds more light on Vietnam resort casino project
November 2, 2017
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018