Tag Archives: sec
- Will The GPL Have to Drugs Test Its Players One Day?
May 3, 2016
If GPL achieves its mission to Sportify poker & delivers its product to people worldwide, will there be a need to introduce a drugs policy?
- Anti-money laundering watchdog wants all casinos to set $3,000 threshold for players
March 21, 2016
The recent $8M money laundering scandal has prompted an international watchdog to call for casinos to have a lower threshold for players.
- SEC bans daily fantasy sports ads
September 28, 2015
NCAA Southeastern Conference has cleaned up fantasy sports ads off their TV network.
- Augur project bets on future
August 13, 2015
Here’s a blockchain-based prediction market that could potentially become the greatest gambling platform in history.
- SEC puts Wynn Resorts in the clear from Okada’s allegations
July 9, 2013
This development comes as a great relief for Wynn, who have every reason to believe that he has vindicated himself against his former business partner
- Winklevoss twins file Bitcoin trust with the SEC
July 2, 2013
The Winklevoss Bitcoin Trust was filed to allow the held shares to reflect the performance of the Blended Bitcoin Price of Bitcoins
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017