Tag Archives: sec
- Will The GPL Have to Drugs Test Its Players One Day?
3 May 2016
If GPL achieves its mission to Sportify poker & delivers its product to people worldwide, will there be a need to introduce a drugs policy?
- Anti-money laundering watchdog wants all casinos to set $3,000 threshold for players
21 March 2016
The recent $8M money laundering scandal has prompted an international watchdog to call for casinos to have a lower threshold for players.
- SEC bans daily fantasy sports ads
28 September 2015
NCAA Southeastern Conference has cleaned up fantasy sports ads off their TV network.
- Augur project bets on future
13 August 2015
Here’s a blockchain-based prediction market that could potentially become the greatest gambling platform in history.
- SEC puts Wynn Resorts in the clear from Okada’s allegations
9 July 2013
This development comes as a great relief for Wynn, who have every reason to believe that he has vindicated himself against his former business partner
- Winklevoss twins file Bitcoin trust with the SEC
2 July 2013
The Winklevoss Bitcoin Trust was filed to allow the held shares to reflect the performance of the Blended Bitcoin Price of Bitcoins
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017
CalvinAyre.com acquires CoinGeek.com
21 August 2017