Tag Archives: Sciplay
- SciPlay IPO announced by Scientific Games
May 6, 2019
SciPlay have announced the official pricing of their IPO, with 22 million class A shares available for purchase.
- SciPlay opens initial public offering
April 24, 2019
SciPlay, a subsidiary of Scientific Games, are finally going ahead with their long planned for initial public officer.
- The latest gambling industry deals
April 28, 2013
The latest gambling industry deals.
- Playtech shares rise; Connecticut tribes keen to go online; Barton bill burnout
June 22, 2011
Playtech shares rise on news of joint venture deal with California Online Poker Association; Connecticut tribes watching, waiting for online poker legislation.
- COPA signs technology deal with Sciplay
June 21, 2011
COPA has signed a deal with Sciplay for the supply of technology for their intrastate online poker services
Judge nixes California tribe’s shot at opening online casino
August 10, 2018
California shelves plan to regulate digital currency industry
August 17, 2016