Tag Archives: Scientific Games
- Telsey: IGT, Sci Games lottery biz may face headwinds in Italy
October 19, 2017
Global gaming equipment manufacturer IGT and Scientific Games Corp must brace for headwinds as a result of the political developments in Italy.
- Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
September 20, 2017
Scientific Games Corp inks C$775m deal to acquire NYX Gaming Group, adding OpenBet's sports betting technology to an already impressive portfolio.
- IGT, Scientific Games to share patented slots game features
September 6, 2017
Rival gaming tech firms International Game Technology and Scientific Games Corp reach deal to share patented slots game features.
- Interest rate rejig to save Scientific Games $25M annually: analyst
August 16, 2017
Scientific Games has completed an amendment to its credit agreement, reducing the interest rate on its $3.28 billion of existing term loans to LIBOR.
- Scientific Games pulls a surprising $762M Q2 revenue
July 25, 2017
Nasdaq-listed gaming technology provider Scientific Games Corporation posted a $766.3 million revenue in the second quarter, beating analysts’ expectations.
- Derik Mooberry: Mass market drives gaming evolution
July 17, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Raquel, Derik Mooberry of Scientific Games explains how mass market shapes the iGaming products.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017