Tag Archives: Scientific Games
- Shareholders greenlight ‘win-win’ Sci Games’ NYX acquisition
December 21, 2017
It’s full steam ahead for Scientific Games’ acquisition of NYX after the Canadian-listed NYX’s shareholders overwhelmingly approved the $631M takeover.
- Scientific Games shines at 2017 North American Lottery awards with nine nominations and top honors for “Best New Instant Game” created for the DC Lottery
December 13, 2017
Scientific Games Corporation bagged the "Best New Instant Game" in the 2017 North American State and Provincial Lotteries Association (NASPL) Awards.
- IWG boosts Canadian presence with Atlantic Lottery integration
December 12, 2017
IWG has partnered with Scientific Games & Atlantic Lottery to relaunch the Canadian lottery’s online instant win offering with its award-winning content
- SkyBet backs Sci Games’ NYX takeover
December 11, 2017
UK-based online gambling operator Sky Betting & Gaming (SkyBet) has thrown its support behind the impending acquisition of NYX Gaming Group Ltd.
- William Hill gives way to Sci Games’ NYX acquisition
December 7, 2017
Scientific Games is close to sweeping NYX Gaming off its feet after British bookmaker William Hill has given way to the acquisition the Toronto-listed firm.
- Sci-Games boosts NYX stake in deal with The Stars Group
November 24, 2017
Scientific Games Corp dramatically boosts stake in rival NYX Gaming Group thanks to deal with PokerStars parent company The Stars Group.
Andrew Lee new BetStars MD as Stars-Hills merger rumors swirl
January 22, 2018
PokerStars set to launch poker site in India
March 16, 2018
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
September 20, 2017