Tag Archives: satoshi nakamoto
- Becky’s Affiliated: The Bitcoin Buzz – a bet or a better future?
27 June 2019
As Bitcoin continues its development course, Becky Liggero talks with original Bitcoin creator Dr. Craig Wright on making a better future with Bitcoin SV.
- Dr. Craig Wright and Jimmy Nguyen discuss Bitcoin whitepaper copyright
22 May 2019
The copyright was awarded after the Copyright office was presented with the concrete proof that Dr. Wright was indeed the author of the seminal paper which started the Bitcoin revolution.
- Bitcoin creator Craig S. Wright (Satoshi Nakamoto) granted US copyright registrations for Bitcoin white paper and code
21 May 2019
Craig S. Wright has been granted U.S. copyright registrations for the famed original Bitcoin white paper, and most of the original Bitcoin code (version 0.1).
- Bitcoin SV is a utility platform and does not need casino-style crypto only exchanges
21 April 2019
Bitcoin SV is designed to be the “power everything” platform, and can scale to do everything that all other blockchain projects claim to do and far more.
- Becky’s Affiliated: A discussion with Calvin Ayre on today’s BSV landscape
18 April 2019
With CoinGeek Toronto coming up, Becky Liggero sits down with Calvin Ayre to get his thoughts on the latest topics surrounding the Bitcoin SV ecosystem.
- It’s not just for money: Couple immortalizes love on blockchain
17 June 2016
Candlelit dinners and flowers are out for a couple who recently decided to go all-in on the concept of modern romance.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017
CalvinAyre.com acquires CoinGeek.com
21 August 2017
Virtue Poker’s Ryan Gittleson teaching blockchain to a bonehead
13 September 2017