Tag Archives: satoshi nakamoto
- Dr. Craig Wright and Jimmy Nguyen discuss Bitcoin whitepaper copyright
May 22, 2019
The copyright was awarded after the Copyright office was presented with the concrete proof that Dr. Wright was indeed the author of the seminal paper which started the Bitcoin revolution.
- Bitcoin creator Craig S. Wright (Satoshi Nakamoto) granted US copyright registrations for Bitcoin white paper and code
May 21, 2019
Craig S. Wright has been granted U.S. copyright registrations for the famed original Bitcoin white paper, and most of the original Bitcoin code (version 0.1).
- Bitcoin SV is a utility platform and does not need casino-style crypto only exchanges
April 21, 2019
Bitcoin SV is designed to be the “power everything” platform, and can scale to do everything that all other blockchain projects claim to do and far more.
- Becky’s Affiliated: A discussion with Calvin Ayre on today’s BSV landscape
April 18, 2019
With CoinGeek Toronto coming up, Becky Liggero sits down with Calvin Ayre to get his thoughts on the latest topics surrounding the Bitcoin SV ecosystem.
- It’s not just for money: Couple immortalizes love on blockchain
June 17, 2016
Candlelit dinners and flowers are out for a couple who recently decided to go all-in on the concept of modern romance.
- Has Bitcoin inventor Satoshi Nakamoto been outed as Craig Steven Wright?
December 9, 2015
Wired and Gizmodo separately claim that Australia's Craig Steven Wright is the real figure behind Bitcoin founder Satoshi Nakamoto.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017