Tag Archives: Sam Miranda
- GamCare Co-Founder: “Britain has Always Been a Nation of Gamblers”
April 3, 2014
Britain has always been a nation of gamblers, at least that’s the view of gambling psychologist & co-founder of GamCare, Dr. Mark Griffiths.
- Can iGaming entities share more?
February 5, 2014
Transparency is a greatly sought after thing. Sharing of techniques could reduce cost of many procedures and increase success as well.
- Why speak at iGaming conferences?
January 23, 2014
Generally touted reasons for speaking at industry conferences include sharing knowledge, effortless networking and increased visibility.
- Hot speakers who you need to see at 2014 London Affiliate Conference
January 18, 2014
To identify some of the new speakers signed up for the upcoming LAC, here are a few you should consider adding to your schedule.
- Gambling on Trial: An Ethical Verdict
November 12, 2013
In this editorial, Sam Miranda reflects on his findings and considers the ethical questions faced by professionals in the gambling sector.
- Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
August 23, 2013
Paddypower’s efforts may ruffle feathers & represent an unsavoury shift in content & marketing strategy, but you can’t dispute its success.