Tag Archives: Russia
- Summit Ascent to sell 300 million shares to support Russian operations
26 July 2019
Summit Ascent looks to raise $38 million with the share placement, and plans to prop up its Russian resorts with the money.
- Russia adds more names to online gambling payment blacklist
8 July 2019
Russia's Federal Tax Service adds 16 names to online gambling payment processing blacklist, while considering new punishments for Google and VPN providers.
- Russia’s online bookies hail simplified customer registration
21 June 2019
Russia's Duma approves third and final reading of legislation to simplify the online bookmaker customer registration process.
- Russia seizes bricks of cocaine featuring Bet365 logo
12 June 2019
Russian authorities seize 400 bricks of cocaine stamped with Bet365 logo stickers in a shipment of canned fish from Ecuador.
- Russia to punish VPN ops that refuse to block forbidden sites
10 June 2019
Russia's telecom watchdog has given nine virtual private network operators 30 days in which to block access to forbidden sites or face the consequences.
- 1xBet usurps Azino777 on Russia’s online video advertising charts
5 June 2019
Online betting operator 1xBet ranks third on Russia's biggest online video advertising chart, while former gambling champ Azino777 slides to 60th.