Tag Archives: rush street interactive
- (UPDATED) Rush Street Interactive receives Colombian online gambling license
June 11, 2018
Rush Street Interactive, the digital division of US casino operator Rush Street Gaming, issued Colombia's tenth online gambling license.
- Kambi and U.S.-based Rush Street Interactive sign sportsbook deal
May 18, 2018
Kambi to provide its market-leading sports betting technology and services to one of America’s fastest growing online gaming companies.
- Kambi inks US sports betting deal with Rush Street Interactive
May 17, 2018
European sports betting technology provider Kambi inks US-facing deal with Rush Street Interactive; American youth favor online wagering over casinos.
- New payment system in place to make online gaming easier
April 18, 2018
A new alternative payment that makes it easier for players with credit and debit cards to deposit into their online gaming accounts at PlaySugarHouse.com.
- New Jersey online market welcomes virtual sports betting
November 24, 2017
Rush Street Interactive's PlaySugarHouse.com is the first New Jersey gambling site to offer Inspired Gaming's virtual sports betting product.
- Playsugarhouse.com celebrates one year anniversary by letting players in New Jersey gamble with house money!
August 31, 2017
PlaySugarHouse.com is letting our players, 21 and over, in the New Jersey market play compliments of the house.
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Delaware silently preparing for US sports betting D-day
December 27, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017
New Jersey invites sports betting ops to start licensing process
February 16, 2018