Tag Archives: roskomnadzor
- Russia blocked over 130k online gambling domains in 2018
January 16, 2019
Russia's telecom watchdog blocks over 130k online gambling domains in 2018, more than twice 2017's total; Azino777 first to make online payment blacklist.
- Google caves to Russia’s online gambling blacklist demands
January 11, 2019
Russian media reports that Google has begun scrubbing its Russian search results of blacklisted domains, including int'l online gambling sites.
- Russia testing new ‘deep packet inspection’ online filtering system
December 19, 2018
Russia's Roskomnadzor telecom watchdog reportedly spending up to RUB20b (US$295m) to impose new deep-packet inspection system to filter unwanted content.
- Russia fines Google for allowing prohibited sites in search results
December 12, 2018
Russia's telecom watchdog fines Google RUB500k for failing to keep prohibited resources -- including gambling domains -- from appearing in search results.
- Russia’s telecom watchdog opens case against Google
November 27, 2018
Russia's telecom watchdog opens administrative case against Google for failing to purge forbidden domains, including gambling sites, from search results.
- Russians more irked by online gambling than drug trafficking
November 10, 2018
Russia's digital watchdog reports receiving three times as many complaints about online gambling than drug trafficking in Q3.
Russia to restrict Bitcoin sales to “qualified investors”
August 28, 2017
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
Tigre de Cristal plans black-tie shindig for second anniversary
October 4, 2017