Tag Archives: Ritz Club Casino
- London’s Ritz Club Casino posts £12.8m loss in 2015 due to unpaid VIP debts
October 4, 2016
London's Ritz Club Casino posts £12.8m loss in 2015 but says it would have posted a £2.4m profit if its VIPs had honored their markers.
- London’s Ritz Club, Atlantic City’s Golden Nugget take online live dealer plunge
August 8, 2016
Convergence rules as London's Ritz Club casino and Atlantic City's Golden Nugget launching online live dealer casino offerings.
- Swiss scofflaw sentenced to 10 months over failure to pay Ritz Club Casino marker
April 7, 2016
Swiss businessman Safa Abdullah Al Geabury sentenced to 10 months in prison for failing to honour £2m market at London's Ritz Club Casino.
- Ritz Club wins £2m roulette lawsuit; Maryland Live roulette ball assault
July 31, 2015
London's Ritz Club Casino wins £2m roulette debt lawsuit against high-roller; Maryland Live owner sued after roulette ball assaults gambler.
- Casino high-roller says devil is responsible for gambling debts
June 29, 2015
Safa Abdulla Al Geabury tells London's High Court that the devil is responsible for his £2m unpaid gambling debt at Ritz Club Casino.
- High-roller sued after refusing to honor £2m Ritz Casino gambling marker
June 11, 2015
London's Ritz Club Casino sues property magnate Safa Abdulla Al Geabury over unpaid £2m marker, gambler says casino preyed on his addiction.