Tag Archives: rhode island
- Rhode Island now a signature away from legal sports betting
June 21, 2018
Rhode Island's governor will sign the state's budget -- and its sports betting component -- into law by Friday; New York betting will wait for next year.
- IGT sole bidder for Rhode Island sports betting contract
May 22, 2018
International Game Technology books nine-figure net loss in Q1 despite modest revenue rise; IGT sole bidder for Rhode Island sports betting tender.
- Rhode Island moves forward with Tiverton casino
November 28, 2016
A Rhode Island town, divided by hotly contested casino vote, has started to mend its wounds.
- Taj Mahal emerges from bankruptcy into Carl Icahn’s hands
February 29, 2016
Trump Taj Mahal is officially out of bankruptcy. The Atlantic City casino emerged from Chapter 11 protection last Friday.
- Rhode Island AG says DFS is legal; FCC not deluged by DFS TV ad complaints
February 5, 2016
Rhode Island's attorney general says daily fantasy sports is legal under state law; DFS TV ad blitz generated few FCC complaints.
- Plainridge Park: not a big impact on Rhode Island casino
September 2, 2015
Massachusetts’ first casino is off to a solid start, according to investment firm, and has hit nearby casinos in Rhode Island.
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017
Penn National Gaming, Pinnacle Entertainment merger rumors
October 6, 2017
MGM Springfield adds more poker tables, because kids love ’em
September 29, 2017