Tag Archives: revere
- Revere files lawsuit against Massachusetts Gaming Commission
17 October 2014
City of Revere files lawsuit against Massachusetts Gaming Commission for alleged favoritism toward Wynn Resorts over Boston casino license.
- Revere residents give nod to Mohegan Sun casino proposal
26 February 2014
Mohegan Sun's casino proposal in Revere, Massachusetts has a new lease on life after the community voted to support it.
- Revere braces for referendum to determine casino fate
24 February 2014
Residents of Revere take to the polls to determine the fate of Mohegan Sun's casino proposal in the community.
- Mohegan Sun bares plan for Massachusetts casino in Revere
15 January 2014
Given the determination Mohegan Sun is showing in its bid for that casino license, it would be foolish to prematurely dismiss its proposal.
- Suffolk Downs and Revere re-open casino talks, East Boston up-in-arms
14 November 2013
Talks between Suffolk Downs and Revere is the latest sign that both parties are prepared to move forward even without East Boston.
Massachusetts gaming regulator finds new chief
1 October 2018
MGM Springfield adds more poker tables, because kids love ’em
29 September 2017
Wynn Resorts strips Wynn name from Boston Harbor project
28 April 2018