Tag Archives: revere
- Revere files lawsuit against Massachusetts Gaming Commission
October 17, 2014
City of Revere files lawsuit against Massachusetts Gaming Commission for alleged favoritism toward Wynn Resorts over Boston casino license.
- Revere residents give nod to Mohegan Sun casino proposal
February 26, 2014
Mohegan Sun's casino proposal in Revere, Massachusetts has a new lease on life after the community voted to support it.
- Revere braces for referendum to determine casino fate
February 24, 2014
Residents of Revere take to the polls to determine the fate of Mohegan Sun's casino proposal in the community.
- Mohegan Sun bares plan for Massachusetts casino in Revere
January 15, 2014
Given the determination Mohegan Sun is showing in its bid for that casino license, it would be foolish to prematurely dismiss its proposal.
- Suffolk Downs and Revere re-open casino talks, East Boston up-in-arms
November 14, 2013
Talks between Suffolk Downs and Revere is the latest sign that both parties are prepared to move forward even without East Boston.
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
Massachusetts gaming regulator finds new chief
October 1, 2018
MGM Springfield adds more poker tables, because kids love ’em
September 29, 2017
Caesars up ante in legal war with Massachusetts and Wynn Resorts
January 5, 2014