Tag Archives: revel
- NJ judge denies tenant’s appeal to have Revel sale blocked; Straub purchase can proceed
January 23, 2015
N.J. judge frees Straub from any obligations to honor leases and other rights of Revel’s amenity tenants.
- Developer planning water theme park on Revel; Pennsylvania developer eyeing Atlantic Club purchase
January 9, 2015
Glenn Straub plans to turn Revel casino into water park; Pennsylvania developer eyeing Atlantic Club purchase.
- Judge awards Revel casino to Florida developer
January 6, 2015
A bankruptcy judge approves the sale of Revel to Glenn Straub but rejects his argument that the price should be cut to $87 million.
- Revel says Brookfield out, Straub in; AC leads nation in urban job losses
December 10, 2014
Revel says its $110m sale to Brookfield Asset Management is officially dead, will now sell to Glenn Straub; AC's job losses lead the nation.
- Icahn offer to Taj Mahal union; Brookfield playing mind games with Revel deal?
November 22, 2014
Carl Icahn reportedly makes offer to Trump Taj Mahal workers union; Straub says Brookfield not serious about walking away from Revel deal.
- Brookfield walks away from Revel deal; Joseph Stalin running Taj Mahal union?
November 20, 2014
Brookfield Asset Management walks away from deal to buy Atlantic City's Revel casino; Trump Taj Mahal boss calls union leader Joseph Stalin.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
January 8, 2018