Tag Archives: Resorts World Sentosa
- 30 Resorts World Sentosa workers lose jobs amid gaming downturn in Asia
February 18, 2016
At least 30 people bade farewell to their jobs at Resorts World Sentosa during the Chinese New Year period.
- Crackdown on casinos: Korean cosmetics boss charged in $8.57M overseas gambling, Resorts World Sentosa cheats busted in Singapore
October 8, 2015
The chief executive of a South Korean cosmetics company is in trouble with authorities for overseas gambling.
- Genting Singapore profit falls 91%
August 15, 2015
Genting Singapore profit falls 91% in Q2 as investments turn sour, currencies fluctuate and Resorts World Sentosa's visiting VIPs get lucky.
- Genting Singapore shares dip amid profit warning
August 7, 2015
Shares of Genting Singapore dropped 8.3% its lowest in six years after the casino operator warned of a “significant” fall on its 2Q results.
- Marina Bay Sands turns five; Resorts World Sentosa turns stingy
April 29, 2015
Resorts World Sentosa said to have lost VIP market share to rival Marina Bay Sands after becoming more selective in offering credit to VIPs.
- Singapore casinos, lottery close operations to pay respects to Lee Kuan Yew
March 30, 2015
Resorts World Sentosa and Marina Bay Sands closed operations on Sunday to pay their respects to Singapore founder Lee Kuan Yew.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
November 16, 2017
Singapore investors out $37m after bad bet on ‘expert gamblers’
October 25, 2017