Tag Archives: Resorts World Sentosa
- Genting Singapore bounces to $112.4M net profit in Q4
23 February 2017
Improved gaming revenue from casino operator Genting Singapore to rake in a SGD159.2 million (US$112.4 million) net profit in the final quarter of 2016.
- Gov’t clears Resorts World Sentosa of discrimination charges in job cuts
7 September 2016
Singaporean employees were not discriminated in the recent Resorts World Sentosa layoffs, according to the Ministry of Manpower.
- Genting Singapore Q2 net loss narrows by 38%
5 August 2016
Genting Singapore has narrowed its net loss by 38 percent in the second quarter as weaker VIP segment continues to drag its revenues down.
- Resorts World Sentosa ‘discriminatory’ layoffs prompt government probe
29 July 2016
Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower (MOM) has launched an investigation over the recent casino job cuts at the Resorts World Sentosa (RWS).
- Genting Singapore not immune to weakness in mass tables, analyst says
26 July 2016
Marina Bay Sands’ weakness in mass tables is painting a bad picture for its rival, Genting Singapore’s Resorts World Sentosa.
- Singapore casino cheat jailed for 22 months over smartphone slot scam
28 June 2016
The first member of a syndicate that used smartphone technology to predict slots jackpots at Singapore casinos is jailed for 22 months.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
14 September 2017
Singapore investors out $37m after bad bet on ‘expert gamblers’
25 October 2017
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
16 November 2017
Genting Singapore marks Japan presence with new office
21 September 2017