Tag Archives: Resorts World Sentosa
- Malaysian high roller loses $4.2M case vs. Resorts World Sentosa
14 August 2018
Lady Luck continued to elude a Malaysian businessman after his bid to void his SGD5.9 million casino debt was rejected by Singapore’s high tribunal.
- Lady luck frowns at Genting Singapore Q4 profit
26 February 2018
Casino and resorts operator Genting Singapore Plc reported a 16.6 percent net profit tumble in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- Four injured after Resorts World Sentosa ceiling collapses
3 January 2018
Four people suffer minor injuries after a portion of the ceiling collapses at Singapore integrated resort Resorts World Sentosa.
- Genting Singapore profit spikes thanks to tighter VIP lending
6 November 2017
Genting Singapore reports profit spiking 35% in Q3 thanks to lower VIP bad debt provisions at the Resorts World Sentosa casino.
- Baccarat ‘insurance’ broker challenges Singapore’s legal definition of ‘bookmaker’
24 May 2017
A Singapore man convicted of offering baccarat insurance to casino gamblers challenges the legal definition of 'bookmaker' under city-state's Betting Act.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
14 September 2017
Singapore investors out $37m after bad bet on ‘expert gamblers’
25 October 2017
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
16 November 2017
Genting Singapore marks Japan presence with new office
21 September 2017