Tag Archives: Resorts World Sentosa
- Baccarat ‘insurance’ broker challenges Singapore’s legal definition of ‘bookmaker’
May 24, 2017
A Singapore man convicted of offering baccarat insurance to casino gamblers challenges the legal definition of 'bookmaker' under city-state's Betting Act.
- Genting Singapore bounces to $112.4M net profit in Q4
February 23, 2017
Improved gaming revenue from casino operator Genting Singapore to rake in a SGD159.2 million (US$112.4 million) net profit in the final quarter of 2016.
- Gov’t clears Resorts World Sentosa of discrimination charges in job cuts
September 7, 2016
Singaporean employees were not discriminated in the recent Resorts World Sentosa layoffs, according to the Ministry of Manpower.
- Genting Singapore Q2 net loss narrows by 38%
August 5, 2016
Genting Singapore has narrowed its net loss by 38 percent in the second quarter as weaker VIP segment continues to drag its revenues down.
- Resorts World Sentosa ‘discriminatory’ layoffs prompt government probe
July 29, 2016
Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower (MOM) has launched an investigation over the recent casino job cuts at the Resorts World Sentosa (RWS).
- Genting Singapore not immune to weakness in mass tables, analyst says
July 26, 2016
Marina Bay Sands’ weakness in mass tables is painting a bad picture for its rival, Genting Singapore’s Resorts World Sentosa.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016