Tag Archives: Resorts World Sentosa
- Singapore’s two casinos getting better at regulatory compliance
October 4, 2018
Singapore regulator imposed SG$60k in fines on city-state's two integrated resort casinos in 2017-18, down nearly two-thirds from previous year.
- Malaysian high roller loses $4.2M case vs. Resorts World Sentosa
August 14, 2018
Lady Luck continued to elude a Malaysian businessman after his bid to void his SGD5.9 million casino debt was rejected by Singapore’s high tribunal.
- Lady luck frowns at Genting Singapore Q4 profit
February 26, 2018
Casino and resorts operator Genting Singapore Plc reported a 16.6 percent net profit tumble in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- Four injured after Resorts World Sentosa ceiling collapses
January 3, 2018
Four people suffer minor injuries after a portion of the ceiling collapses at Singapore integrated resort Resorts World Sentosa.
- Genting Singapore profit spikes thanks to tighter VIP lending
November 6, 2017
Genting Singapore reports profit spiking 35% in Q3 thanks to lower VIP bad debt provisions at the Resorts World Sentosa casino.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
November 16, 2017
Singapore investors out $37m after bad bet on ‘expert gamblers’
October 25, 2017