Tag Archives: resorts world bayshore
- Belle Corp’s net income drops 50% in first half
August 3, 2015
Belle Corp reported its net income for the first half of 2015 is 50% lower than in 2014 due to non-recurring gains it enjoyed last year.
- 22 Chinese with CEZA visas freed from PHL immigration custody; officials say release ‘unauthorized’
July 30, 2015
Immigration officials in PHL wants an investigation into the 22 Chinese nationals, who presented CEZA visas to arresting agents.
- Travellers International ups stake in Resorts World Bayshore; Belle to sell shares of Premium Leisure
September 25, 2014
Travellers International Hotel Group Inc. has increased its stake in RWBCI; Belle to sell up to 3.76 billion shares of Premium Leisure.
- Resorts World Bayshore all set for groundbreaking, targets 2018 completion
September 17, 2014
Resorts World Bayshore City is expected to break ground within the next 90 days. The first phase is expected to be completed by 2018.
- Hokkaido gov tours Resorts World Sentosa; Resorts World Bayshore timetable announced; Resorts World Manila expansion plans set
August 20, 2014
Takahashi visited Resorts World Sentosa; Travellers announced plan to break ground on Resorts World Bayshore & expand Resorts World Manila.
- Four of the five richest Filipinos are all building casinos in Entertainment City
August 1, 2013
Four of the five richest Filipinos all have one thing in common
Melco Crown ramps up hiring for City of Dreams Manila
April 15, 2014
Okada Manila pockets $78M quarterly net sales
November 9, 2017