Tag Archives: remote gambling association
- Gambling trade associations in UK join forces
February 25, 2019
Gambling associations are creating a new trade group that would lobby politicians in an effort to have a greater voice in the anti-gambling roar in UK.
- UK betting operators agree to halt live sports adverts
December 13, 2018
UK's Industry Group for Responsible Gambling announces agreement on new 'whistle-to-whistle' betting advertising ban during live sports broadcasts.
- Sky CEO: UK TV gambling ad ban useless without online curbs
December 10, 2018
Stephen van Rooyen, CEO of UK broadcaster Sky, warns that a television gambling advertising ban will be useless without similar online ad curbs.
- Remote Gambling Association rejects BBC report of TV ad ban
December 6, 2018
Remote Gambling Association rejects BBC report that claimed industry heavyweights had agreed to a "whistle-to-whistle" advertising ban during live sports.
- UK gambling heavyweights mull major advertising curbs
November 20, 2018
UK gambling operators meeting this week to consider "unprecedented" advertising curbs in the hopes of warding off even more restrictive gov't curbs.
- Malta preps unified self-exclusion system; UK’s GamStop under fire
May 23, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority plan to introduce unified self-exclusion system for all online gambling licensees; UK's GamStop program falling short of the mark.
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
Finnish teen, parents stole €250k from Malta online casino
August 21, 2018