Tag Archives: remote gambling association
- Two UK gaming groups to be dissolved as a new one emerges
4 July 2019
The Remote Gambling Association (RGA) and Association of British Bookmakers (ABB) in the U.K. will be consolidated into single unit – the Betting and Gaming Council (BGC).
- Gambling trade associations in UK join forces
25 February 2019
Gambling associations are creating a new trade group that would lobby politicians in an effort to have a greater voice in the anti-gambling roar in UK.
- UK betting operators agree to halt live sports adverts
13 December 2018
UK's Industry Group for Responsible Gambling announces agreement on new 'whistle-to-whistle' betting advertising ban during live sports broadcasts.
- Sky CEO: UK TV gambling ad ban useless without online curbs
10 December 2018
Stephen van Rooyen, CEO of UK broadcaster Sky, warns that a television gambling advertising ban will be useless without similar online ad curbs.
- Remote Gambling Association rejects BBC report of TV ad ban
6 December 2018
Remote Gambling Association rejects BBC report that claimed industry heavyweights had agreed to a "whistle-to-whistle" advertising ban during live sports.
- UK gambling heavyweights mull major advertising curbs
20 November 2018
UK gambling operators meeting this week to consider "unprecedented" advertising curbs in the hopes of warding off even more restrictive gov't curbs.
European Commission washes its hands of online gambling
7 December 2017
UK to ban Wembley gambling ads; NFL rethinks casino ad ban
4 September 2018