Tag Archives: remote gambling association
- UK betting operators agree to halt live sports adverts
December 13, 2018
UK's Industry Group for Responsible Gambling announces agreement on new 'whistle-to-whistle' betting advertising ban during live sports broadcasts.
- Sky CEO: UK TV gambling ad ban useless without online curbs
December 10, 2018
Stephen van Rooyen, CEO of UK broadcaster Sky, warns that a television gambling advertising ban will be useless without similar online ad curbs.
- Remote Gambling Association rejects BBC report of TV ad ban
December 6, 2018
Remote Gambling Association rejects BBC report that claimed industry heavyweights had agreed to a "whistle-to-whistle" advertising ban during live sports.
- UK gambling heavyweights mull major advertising curbs
November 20, 2018
UK gambling operators meeting this week to consider "unprecedented" advertising curbs in the hopes of warding off even more restrictive gov't curbs.
- Malta preps unified self-exclusion system; UK’s GamStop under fire
May 23, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority plan to introduce unified self-exclusion system for all online gambling licensees; UK's GamStop program falling short of the mark.
- European Commission washes its hands of online gambling
December 7, 2017
European Commission confirms that it's dropping all online gambling infringement procedures, leaving all such matters up to national courts.
iGaming in Sweden clears EU hurdle
March 22, 2018
EU ombudsman to online gambling firms: you don’t matter
March 9, 2018
UK online gambling operators told to purge kid-friendly marketing
October 22, 2017