Tag Archives: remote gambling association
- European Commission washes its hands of online gambling
December 7, 2017
European Commission confirms that it's dropping all online gambling infringement procedures, leaving all such matters up to national courts.
- Brazil senate committee delays gambling vote (again)
December 6, 2017
A key Brazilian senate committee postpones vote on gambling legislation for yet another week after senators introduce flurry of late amendments.
- RGA: Portugal’s regulated online gambling market a failure
New report claims Portugal's regulated online gambling market has failed to convince local punters to stop gambling with unauthorized sites.
- UK online gambling operators told to purge kid-friendly marketing
October 22, 2017
UK Gambling Commission, ad watchdogs tell online gambling operators to purge websites of kid-friendly marketing material, be it for real-money or free-play.
- UK online gambling sites preview new self-exclusion scheme
June 1, 2017
The Remote Gambling Association previews new GAMSTOP national one-click self-exclusion scheme for UK-licensed online gambling operators.
- UK competition watchdog launches probe of online gambling T&C’s
October 21, 2016
UK Competition and Markets Authority launches probe into whether online gambling sites' terms and conditions are unfair to customers.
UK gamblers turn on mobiles, tune out social media marketing
February 28, 2018
eSCon Europe 2017: The eSports conference day 1 recap
April 6, 2017
UK online gambling operators told to purge kid-friendly marketing
October 22, 2017
UK Gambling Commission probing 17 online casino licensees
January 5, 2018