Tag Archives: regulation
- Betsson, another cheap income pick beaten down by regulations
September 17, 2019
Stocks like Betsson are looking relatively safer at current prices than anything in Macau, the United Kingdom, or the United States—the latter of which is still a short term buy.
- Missouri to consider regulating video lottery machines
February 12, 2019
Missouri Senator Denny Hoskins is a busy man. The Republican has filed several bills which would change the status of gambling in the Show-Me state.
- Betsson CEO Jasper Svensson: Smart regulations help everyone
February 11, 2019
Jasper Svensson understands that smartly made regulations benefit online gambling operators and their customers.
- Regulatory clarity needed for cryptocurrency adoption in gambling
January 22, 2019
Governments need to provide regulatory clarity for cryptocurrencies before operators can begin driving adoption.
- PhilWeb says new regulation creates ‘uneven playing field’
January 14, 2019
PhilWeb Corp. has petitioned a Manila court to stop the implementation of a new regulation that could give a competitor advantages.
- Yanica Sant: Malta regulation evolving with gaming industry
CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Tower spoke with Malta Gaming Authority’s Yanica Sant on the regulator’s initiatives to stay relevant to the industry.
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017