Tag Archives: Rank Group
- Rank Group prep new online slots, bingo brands
January 26, 2017
Rank Group's digital division outperforms retail operations in fiscal H1 as the company preps new online slots and bingo brand rollouts.
- 888 sports betting product contributing 10% of group revenue
August 31, 2016
888 Holdings sees 39% rise in H1 pre-tax profits thanks to strong showing from casino, sports verticals; Rank Group merger officially dead.
- Rank Group aims to be Britain’s biggest multi-channel gaming operator
August 23, 2016
If you can’t join them, beat them. This is the new business tact of bingo club and casino operator Rank Group.
- Rank Group, 888 End Efforts to Take Over Rival William Hill
August 19, 2016
Casino and bingo hall operator Rank Group Plc and online gambling company 888 have had it with William Hill’s rejections.
- William Hill rebuffs second Rank-888 takeover proposal
August 16, 2016
Rank and 888 has been eyeing a merger w/ Hills to create UK’s largest multi-channel gambling operator but William Hill remains unimpressed.
- William Hill reject Rank-888 takeover bid
August 9, 2016
William Hill's board unanimously rejects £3.16b takeover bid by Rank Group and 888 Holdings as too low and too complicated.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
December 6, 2017
William Hill poised to promote Philip Bowcock to CEO position: report
February 22, 2017