Tag Archives: Rank Group
- Rank Group’s retail ops stumble as big-spenders spend elsewhere
October 18, 2018
Rank Group's retail operations continue to struggle in trading update through October 14, blame put on dearth of big-spending customers.
- Rank Group fined £500k for failing to protect VIP gambler
October 10, 2018
UK Gambling Commission hits Rank Group with £500k penalty for failing to protect VIP gambler despite signs of problem gambling behavior.
- Rank Group retail write-downs prove a drag on digital growth
August 16, 2018
Rank Group reports serious decline in net profit in its most recent fiscal year as ongoing retail struggles offset digital growth.
- Rank Group buy Spain’s number-two online bingo operator
May 22, 2018
Rank Group announces potential €52m deal to acquire QSB Gaming Ltd, which operates YoBingo.es, Spain's number-two online bingo operator.
- UK gambling operator Rank Group appoints new CEO
May 2, 2018
Rank has tapped John O’Reilly for the position, capitalizing on his extensive career that spans over 25 years.
- Spring hasn’t sprung for UK’s Rank Group
April 6, 2018
Profits of Rank Group have taken a hit in the first three months of 2018 from the dwindling number of gamblers visiting its casino and bingo halls.
Henry Birch to Succeed Ian Burke as Rank Group CEO
March 28, 2014
A lower maximum at FOBT terminals will not stop gambling addiction
November 7, 2017
Rank Group trading update shows digital boom, retail gloom
October 20, 2017
Spring hasn’t sprung for UK’s Rank Group
April 6, 2018