Tag Archives: Rank Group
- Rank Group retail write-downs prove a drag on digital growth
August 16, 2018
Rank Group reports serious decline in net profit in its most recent fiscal year as ongoing retail struggles offset digital growth.
- Rank Group buy Spain’s number-two online bingo operator
May 22, 2018
Rank Group announces potential €52m deal to acquire QSB Gaming Ltd, which operates YoBingo.es, Spain's number-two online bingo operator.
- UK gambling operator Rank Group appoints new CEO
May 2, 2018
Rank has tapped John O’Reilly for the position, capitalizing on his extensive career that spans over 25 years.
- Spring hasn’t sprung for UK’s Rank Group
April 6, 2018
Profits of Rank Group have taken a hit in the first three months of 2018 from the dwindling number of gamblers visiting its casino and bingo halls.
- Rank Group’s digital division the belle of its H1 ball
February 1, 2018
Rank Group targets multi-channel opportunities in 2018 as digital operating profit spikes 56% in first half of its fiscal year.
- Yggdrasil agrees deal with Rank Group
December 19, 2017
Yggdrasil Gaming has agreed a deal to provide its full portfolio of titles to Rank Group as it continues to expand in the UK.
Henry Birch to Succeed Ian Burke as Rank Group CEO
March 28, 2014
Rank Group trading update shows digital boom, retail gloom
October 20, 2017
Spring hasn’t sprung for UK’s Rank Group
April 6, 2018
Yggdrasil goes live with Georgia’s largest operator
June 29, 2017