Tag Archives: Ralph Topping
- James Henderson tipped to succeed Ralph Topping as William Hill CEO
7 June 2014
Reports claim William Hill director of operations James Henderson to succeed Ralph Topping as Hills CEO before the end of the year.
- Is opposing the UK government on POCT a bad idea?
10 April 2014
There are several reasons that can be picked for either side of the Point of Consumption Tax debate.
- William Hill Boss and Culture Secretary in Agreement Over Proposed Changes in Gambling Legislation
4 March 2014
William Hill Ralph Topping agrees with Culture Secretary Maria Miller’s view that UK Gambling Industry needs to make some mandatory changes
- William Hill earns 48% of profits from online and Australia in 2013
28 February 2014
William Hill earns 48% of 2013 profits from online and Australia; William Hill US turns profit in 2013, Aussie sites in for H1 relaunch
- Bet retail or Ralph Topping will shoot this dog
23 February 2014
The bosses of five UK bookies pen joint letter defending their right to open betting shops and stock them with fixed-odds betting terminals.
- William Hill on CEO Hunt and Playtech to Pay Special Dividend
21 February 2014
William Hill step up their search for new CEO and Playtech decide to pay their shareholders special dividend.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014