Tag Archives: Raf Keustermans
- Raf Keustermans: Social Casinos Will be the Last to Adapt to Virtual Reality
21 September 2016
Raf Keustermans of Plumbee shares his thoughts on where the biggest opportunity lies for the virtual reality technology.
- WGES 2016 Day 3 Recap
8 July 2016
WGES 2016 continued today at the W Hotel in Barcelona, the final day of three at this senior level event for the gaming industry.
- Raf Keustermans on Social Casino Games
9 April 2014
Raf Keustermans explains the main difference between a social casino games and the traditional casino games.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Six reasons why Western social gaming companies should reconsider targeting Asia
13 March 2014
Here are six good reasons why Western social gaming companies should think twice before targeting Asia.
- EiG Totally Gaming 2013, Day 2 Recap
10 October 2013
Becky brings us the Day 2 recap of the EiG 2013 in Barcelona, interviews with Ed Andrewes of Locus Gaming, Luc Delaney, Brock Pierce and Dorothy Creave.
- MODQs – How is DoubleDown proving doubters wrong?
1 August 2013
In this week's MODQs, Mike shares his thoughts on why there’s still no guarantee of ongoing success for DoubleDown Casino.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
14 March 2017