Tag Archives: racing victoria
- Racing Victoria latest to force bookies to observe minimum bet limits
September 6, 2016
Racing Victoria says licensed bookies must honor new minimum bet limits by October 1 or face unspecified penalties.
- Paddy Power plans to expand in North Dublin; Sportsbet signs with Racing Victoria
March 24, 2015
Paddy Power has notified Competition and Consumer Protection Commission with its intention to acquire two more betting shops in Dublin.
- Betjack accused of stiffing bettors their winnings, operating illegally in Oz
September 12, 2014
Betjack has found itself in the middle of an investigation launched by racing authorities in Oz over allegations of not paying bettors.
- Racing Victoria offers bookies rebates on high-roller turnover, buys Racing.com
August 15, 2014
Racing Victoria launches trial program offering approved bookies a 1% rebate on pro bettors' wagers, buys Racing.com domain.
- Betfred launch Aussie mobile wagering site; Racing Victoria fee hike irks bookies
May 21, 2014
Betfred soft-launch Australian mobile betting site; Australian Wagering Council says "everyone will suffer" from Racing Victoria fee hike.
- Tatts files compensation claim against Victoria; race-fixing claims prompt inquiry
August 16, 2012
Tatts Group files pokies compensation claim against state of Victoria; Racing Victoria inquiry into race fixing; NSW casinos still smoking
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016