Tag Archives: Racing for change
- Stan James signs five-year sponsorship deal with The Jockey Club
October 9, 2010
Stan James has inked a six-figure, five-year pact with Racing For Change to sponsor Cheltehnam’s Champion Hurdle and three other races.
- When the Levy breaks — UK horse racing wants more money from bookmakers
September 19, 2010
UK horse racing forms Racing United association in bid to compel bookmakers to up their contributions to the annual Levy.
- Epsom derby will not be moved to satisfy bookmakers
June 10, 2010
William Hill's head honcho Ralph Topping wants the Epsom Derby moved to a Wednesday but Epsom MD Rupert Trevelyan has rightly refused
- UK racing fans still struggling with decimals, price of a pint
May 26, 2010
Racing For Change data garnered at free admission weekend shows punters still struggling with decimals v. fractions, wishing alcohol was cheaper
- Racing For Change introduce Customer Charter
May 23, 2010
Racing For Change are stepping up their efforts to make horseracing more appealing to outsiders by standardising each-way betting terms at meetings
- Horse racing: who has the plan to save the sport of kings?
April 24, 2010
A sampling of suggested remedies for horse racing's ills
Kentucky Derby Odds
April 22, 2014
Vietnamese regulators approve $500M horse racing facility
November 20, 2018