Tag Archives: QPR
- Top iGaming Industry Interviews of 2014
December 19, 2014
Its not easy picking ten interviews out of the interviews we conduct each year, but these individuals added something special into the mix.
- Interview with English Football legend Harry Redknapp
July 8, 2014
Harry Redknapp, Manager of QPR, shares his World Cup predictions, thoughts on sports betting restrictions and his role with 666bet.
- The epic conclusion to the 2011-2012 English Premier League
May 4, 2012
With two matches left, there's a Manchester team on top of the standings, except that it's not United. It's City.
- Asian influence continues on Premier League
August 18, 2011
Queens Park Rangers have been taken over by Tony Fernandes
- Two of the promoted sides look ahead to Premier League season
August 1, 2011
We preview the first two teams in our extensive season preview
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
February 19, 2014
Draft Fantasy targets UK rollout in August
March 27, 2017