Tag Archives: primorye
- Russia’s Primorye casino zone stands pat on slots, table taxes
14 February 2018
The Primorye casino zone in Russia's far east decides against hiking taxes on gaming tables and slots so as not to deter international investors.
- Taiwan’s First Steamship buys Summit Ascent shares
19 December 2017
A Taiwan-based shipping firm is set to test the waters of the Russian casino industry after acquiring nearly 189 million ordinary shares of Summit Ascent.
- Lawrence Ho sells entire Summit Ascent stake
18 December 2017
Lawrence Ho is divesting the remainder of his stake in casino operator Summit Ascent Holdings Ltd. as he looks for other opportunities elsewhere.
- Tigre de Cristal casino execs balk at acting as Russian tax collectors
7 December 2017
Primorye vice-governor claims Tigre de Cristal casino execs aren't happy with being forced to collect Russia's new gambling taxes from customers.
- Russian tax plan to weigh heavy on Summit Ascent: Union Gaming
29 November 2017
Summit Ascent is bracing itself for the Russian Duma’s plans to hike gaming taxes throughout the Russian Federation by next year.
- Tigre de Cristal casino facing possible tax hikes, curbs in China’s mass market gamblers
7 November 2017
The Tigre de Cristal casino in Russia's far east is facing potential gaming tax hikes and reductions in numbers of Chinese mass market gamblers.
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
22 February 2018
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
17 February 2017