Tag Archives: primorye
- Summit Ascent net revenue jumps 46% in 2017
March 23, 2018
Summit Ascent Holdings Ltd. soared by as much as 46 percent on the back of the strong rolling chip operation at Tigre de Cristal in the Russian Far East.
- Russia’s Primorye casino zone stands pat on slots, table taxes
February 14, 2018
The Primorye casino zone in Russia's far east decides against hiking taxes on gaming tables and slots so as not to deter international investors.
- Taiwan’s First Steamship buys Summit Ascent shares
December 19, 2017
A Taiwan-based shipping firm is set to test the waters of the Russian casino industry after acquiring nearly 189 million ordinary shares of Summit Ascent.
- Lawrence Ho sells entire Summit Ascent stake
December 18, 2017
Lawrence Ho is divesting the remainder of his stake in casino operator Summit Ascent Holdings Ltd. as he looks for other opportunities elsewhere.
- Tigre de Cristal casino execs balk at acting as Russian tax collectors
December 7, 2017
Primorye vice-governor claims Tigre de Cristal casino execs aren't happy with being forced to collect Russia's new gambling taxes from customers.
- Russian tax plan to weigh heavy on Summit Ascent: Union Gaming
November 29, 2017
Summit Ascent is bracing itself for the Russian Duma’s plans to hike gaming taxes throughout the Russian Federation by next year.
Russian betting industry icon Oleg Zhuravsky dies suddenly
March 17, 2017
Russia to restrict Bitcoin sales to “qualified investors”
August 28, 2017