Tag Archives: portugal
- Portugal’s online gambling market sustains post-World cup gains
February 23, 2019
Portugal's regulated online gambling market closed out 2018 on a high note, with revenue up 18%, while full-year number rises nearly one-quarter.
- 888 Holdings becomes Portugal’s second online poker licensee
January 29, 2019
888 Holdings is issued online casino and poker license in Portugal, becoming only the second poker operator in Portugal's regulated market.
- All casinos in Portugal found success in 2018
January 16, 2019
Casinos across the Portuguese landscape enjoyed a slight uptick in performance last year. Compared to figures from 2017.
- Online casino driving Portugal’s gambling market growth
December 20, 2018
Online casino gains drive growth in Portugal's regulated gambling market during Q3, as sports betting fails to match early World Cup excitement.
- UEFA Nations League: The Netherlands go through after van Dijk strike
November 21, 2018
The Netherlands join England, Portugal and Switzerland in the UEFA Nations League finals after a last minute van Dijk strike secures a point in Germany.
- UEFA Nations League: Portugal, Switzerland and England qualify
November 20, 2018
We focus on UEFA Nations League between England v Croatia, as the Three Lions gain revenge against the team that knocked them out of the World Cup.
First official license for a Swiss Bitcoin company
October 18, 2017
Casino di Campione fights involuntary bankruptcy petition
January 18, 2018
Swiss voters could derail gambling domain-blocking plans
January 9, 2018