Tag Archives: portugal
- EGBA thinks Portugal should reconsider its gambling taxes
April 10, 2019
The European Gaming and Betting Association urges the Portugal government to consider changes in the tax policies on online gambling to attract more players.
- Portugal’s online gambling market sustains post-World cup gains
February 23, 2019
Portugal's regulated online gambling market closed out 2018 on a high note, with revenue up 18%, while full-year number rises nearly one-quarter.
- 888 Holdings becomes Portugal’s second online poker licensee
January 29, 2019
888 Holdings is issued online casino and poker license in Portugal, becoming only the second poker operator in Portugal's regulated market.
- All casinos in Portugal found success in 2018
January 16, 2019
Casinos across the Portuguese landscape enjoyed a slight uptick in performance last year. Compared to figures from 2017.
- Online casino driving Portugal’s gambling market growth
December 20, 2018
Online casino gains drive growth in Portugal's regulated gambling market during Q3, as sports betting fails to match early World Cup excitement.
- UEFA Nations League: The Netherlands go through after van Dijk strike
November 21, 2018
The Netherlands join England, Portugal and Switzerland in the UEFA Nations League finals after a last minute van Dijk strike secures a point in Germany.
PokerStars wins Portugal online poker, casino license
November 28, 2016
Holland Casino’s Groningen venue destroyed by fire
August 28, 2017