Tag Archives: portugal
- Portugal’s Santa Casa lottery launches online sports betting
June 11, 2018
Portugal's lottery monopoly Santa Casa de Misericordia launches online version of its land-based betting brand Placard in time for World Cup.
- Portugal relies on online casino growth as sports bets flatten
May 11, 2018
Portugal's regulated online gambling market relies on its online casino licensees to grow revenue in Q1, as sports betting comes up flat.
- Aspire Global to go live with Sportbook in Portugal
March 6, 2018
Aspire Global’s iGaming platform has been legally and technically certified, to launch Sportsbook well in time for the up-coming World-Cup.
- Winamax could jump into Franco-Spanish liquidity sharing by April
February 21, 2018
French online poker site Winamax is gearing up to join PokerStars in shared liquidity between French and Spanish players.
- Portugal’s online gambling market closed out 2017 on a high
February 16, 2018
Portugal's regulated online gambling market reports record revenue in Q4 thanks to a surge in sports betting (despite 12% turnover tax).
- Portugal greenlights online poker cross-border liquidity sharing
February 2, 2018
Portugal's gaming regulator publishes official regulations governing cross-border online poker liquidity sharing with France, Spain and Italy.
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
November 13, 2017