Tag Archives: portugal
- Winamax could jump into Franco-Spanish liquidity sharing by April
February 21, 2018
French online poker site Winamax is gearing up to join PokerStars in shared liquidity between French and Spanish players.
- Portugal’s online gambling market closed out 2017 on a high
February 16, 2018
Portugal's regulated online gambling market reports record revenue in Q4 thanks to a surge in sports betting (despite 12% turnover tax).
- Portugal greenlights online poker cross-border liquidity sharing
February 2, 2018
Portugal's gaming regulator publishes official regulations governing cross-border online poker liquidity sharing with France, Spain and Italy.
- Portugal seeks stakeholder input on fixing online gambling market
January 30, 2018
Portugal's gaming regulator seeks stakeholder input into how the country's regulated online gambling market is performing.
- Italy, Portugal reassure on cross-border poker liquidity deal
January 25, 2018
Italy and Portugal reaffirm their commitment to joining their four-way online poker liquidity sharing pool with France and Spain.
- RGA: Portugal’s regulated online gambling market a failure
December 6, 2017
New report claims Portugal's regulated online gambling market has failed to convince local punters to stop gambling with unauthorized sites.
UK online gambling operators told to purge kid-friendly marketing
October 22, 2017
European Commission washes its hands of online gambling
December 7, 2017