Tag Archives: portugal
- Portugal’s online gambling market enjoys World Cup boost
August 27, 2018
Portugal's regulated online gambling market enjoys a significant boost from the 2018 FIFA World Cup while poker improves from shared liquidity.
- Pragmatic Play signs with casino Portugal
August 24, 2018
Pragmatic Play will enter the Portuguese market in an agreement with Casino Portugal.
- Portugal’s Santa Casa lottery launches online sports betting
June 11, 2018
Portugal's lottery monopoly Santa Casa de Misericordia launches online version of its land-based betting brand Placard in time for World Cup.
- Portugal relies on online casino growth as sports bets flatten
May 11, 2018
Portugal's regulated online gambling market relies on its online casino licensees to grow revenue in Q1, as sports betting comes up flat.
- Aspire Global to go live with Sportbook in Portugal
March 6, 2018
Aspire Global’s iGaming platform has been legally and technically certified, to launch Sportsbook well in time for the up-coming World-Cup.
- Winamax could jump into Franco-Spanish liquidity sharing by April
February 21, 2018
French online poker site Winamax is gearing up to join PokerStars in shared liquidity between French and Spanish players.
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014