Tag Archives: portugal
- UEFA Nations League: The Netherlands go through after van Dijk strike
November 21, 2018
The Netherlands join England, Portugal and Switzerland in the UEFA Nations League finals after a last minute van Dijk strike secures a point in Germany.
- UEFA Nations League: Portugal, Switzerland and England qualify
November 20, 2018
We focus on UEFA Nations League between England v Croatia, as the Three Lions gain revenge against the team that knocked them out of the World Cup.
- Europol helps Portugal take down illegal online gambling ring
November 9, 2018
Europol teams up with Portuguese authorities in Shadow Game operation targeting transnational illegal online gambling operation.
- Portugal confirms Luckia’s online casino, sports betting licenses
October 23, 2018
Portugal's gaming regulator finally confirms issuance of online sports betting and casino licenses to Spanish operator Luckia.
- Portugal scraps plans to impose new online gambling flat tax
October 19, 2018
Portugal's new state budget for fiscal 2019 fails to include promised plan to replace incremental online gambling taxes with 25% flat rate.
- Portugal proposes new flat tax of 25% on online gambling revenue
October 16, 2018
Portuguese media reports that the government plans to replace variable tax rates on online gambling with new 25% flat tax on online gambling revenue.
PokerStars wins Portugal online poker, casino license
November 28, 2016
Italy, Portugal reassure on cross-border poker liquidity deal
January 25, 2018