Tag Archives: portugal
- Over half of Portugal’s online gamblers still bet with int’l sites
30 October 2019
A new survey finds that 56% of Portugal's online gamblers continue to bet with internationally licensed sites three years after regulated market launch.
- WPT crowns more winners in Vietnam and Portugal
15 September 2019
World Poker Tour have already visited Portugal and Vietnam, where they made two more big winners very happy to take down prestigious titles.
- Americo Loureiro: Transitioning operations to the online space
19 August 2019
Americo Loureiro explained what it takes to jump to online gambling from an existing casino presence.
- Portugal’s online casino revenue surpasses sports betting
1 August 2019
Portugal sets another online gambling revenue record in Q2, as surging online casino vertical surpasses sports betting for the first time.
- Portugal’s leading casino operator Solverde migrates to Playtech platform & Casino
Partnership underlines Playtech’s position as partner of choice for leading regulated operators.
- SYNOT prepares to go live in Denmark and Portugal
12 July 2019
SYNOT Games expansion continues with two more European countries added on its portfolio.
Christmas comes early: Sweden release draft gambling legislation
21 December 2017
Sweden receives 55 online gambling license applications
8 October 2018
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
30 November 2018