Tag Archives: portugal
- Portugal sets online gambling record; online taxes going up
4 February 2020
Portugal sets yet another online gambling revenue record in Q4 2019 but online casino and betting exchange taxes are set to rise this year.
- Portugal’s iGaming market continues to impress
16 December 2019
This is the seventh consecutive quarter that revenue associated with online gambling grew and the trend is only going to continue.
- Over half of Portugal’s online gamblers still bet with int’l sites
30 October 2019
A new survey finds that 56% of Portugal's online gamblers continue to bet with internationally licensed sites three years after regulated market launch.
- WPT crowns more winners in Vietnam and Portugal
15 September 2019
World Poker Tour have already visited Portugal and Vietnam, where they made two more big winners very happy to take down prestigious titles.
- Americo Loureiro: Transitioning operations to the online space
19 August 2019
Americo Loureiro explained what it takes to jump to online gambling from an existing casino presence.
- Portugal’s online casino revenue surpasses sports betting
1 August 2019
Portugal sets another online gambling revenue record in Q2, as surging online casino vertical surpasses sports betting for the first time.
PokerStars wins Portugal online poker, casino license
28 November 2016
Portugal’s online gambling market enjoys World Cup boost
27 August 2018