Tag Archives: Poland
- OEG’s Polish exit hits profits; Casinos Poland’s Warsaw move
May 3, 2017
Olympic Entertainment Group's withdrawal from Polish market keeps Q1 profits flat; Casinos Poland moves into OEG's old Warsaw digs.
- Poland’s new online gambling blacklist undergoes growth spurt
April 28, 2017
Poland adds more names to its new blacklist of unauthorized online gambling sites, which ISPs will be required to block as of July 1.
- Poland waves bye-bye to iPoker Network & live tournaments
April 27, 2017
Gambling entities leaving the Polish market increased, after all skins on the iPoker Network would cease offering a product from 24 April by GWPA post.
- Bwin seek Polish license as gov’t readies online blacklist
April 3, 2017
GVC Holdings' sports betting brand Bwin tells Polish customers it's applied for a local online license despite 12% tax on betting turnover.
- Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
Online betting exchange Betfair is the latest operator to exit the Polish market ahead of the country's new regime taking effect on April 1.
- Bet365, William Hill latest to exit Poland’s online gambling market
March 24, 2017
Online gambling operators Bet365 and William Hill latest to exit the Polish market ahead of new regulatory regime taking effect on April 1.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
Bet365 still a money-printing machine
September 20, 2016
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
November 7, 2017