Tag Archives: Poland
- Polish business group seeks probe of int’l online bookies’ capital
November 23, 2018
Federation of Polish Entrepreneurs wants government to probe the capital of online bookmakers holding local licenses to ID illegal grey market activity.
- Poland’s sports betting licensees grow to an even dozen
November 6, 2018
Poland issues 11th and 12th sports betting licenses to local firms BetFan and eWinner, neither of which has launched and about which little is known.
- Betclic Everest granted Polish online sports betting license
October 2, 2018
Poland's Ministry of Finance issues online sports betting license to French operator Betclic Everest Group; Unibet still cold-calling Polish punters.
- Online sports betting driving Poland’s regulated market
September 18, 2018
Poland's gambling market may be dominated by lotteries and casinos, but sports betting -- particularly online -- posts strongest gains in 2017.
- Superbet delays launch of Poland-facing online sportsbook
September 12, 2018
Romanian bookmaker Superbet says its Polish-facing online sportsbook, originally set to launch in Q3, will now be delayed until Q4 at the earliest.
- Poland’s protectionism deals blow to Bet365, Bet-at-home
July 25, 2018
Poland scraps plans for central register of forbidden websites, but online gambling blacklist has done a number of Bet365 and Bet-at-home's Polish traffic.
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
November 7, 2017
Italy online sports betting soars, poker liquidity plans stall
December 8, 2017
Bet365 still a money-printing machine
September 20, 2016